Virtua Fighter 5 Invitational Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtua Fighter 5 Invitational Tournament

Aye, c'mon j00 slags!!1! GET IN!!1! Seeing as we're all n00bs at this, now's a good a time any for one of you to assume dominance via the medium of the NTSC mass-brawl.

How about a knock-out scenario over a couple weeks. Basically, pick a character, stick yer GT down and next-week (on Monday!?!) start the proceedings?

Not sure whether to go for 1 match over 5 rounds or 3 matches over 3 rounds? I'm thinking the latter.

Anyways,

Bleeders (Lei Fei)

Me, am in, dont have a character yet but he will be ninja quick and be good at speed skipping just like me

MardiganX ready to get annihilated.

Comment

I'll be up for this if I can blag myself a copy on the super cheap thanks to GAME's rather flawed offer.

StolenDiagram is the GT.

Comment

In, in, in.

I'm gonna go El Blaze - He's new to me but he was superb last night - drop kicks FTW

Comment

Me too, RushADifficulty!

I'm playing Kage at the moment, I suck but I'm improving.

Comment

got it. i'm in.

Comment

I'm in.

Character: Pai Chan

Gamertag: Kongster UK

Comment

Bleeders get yo finger out and get this sorted

I have an update for my entry, my character is Brad Wong and he is pissed off.

Comment

I can't edit my main post from the PC here for some reason, will update accordingly when I get home.

Comment

Your stalling so you can get your Lei Fei up to his fighting weight ya bas

Tonight, 5pm... yoooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Comment

I should be about around half-five-ish, so I'll take him for a test run.

Comment

I just text Brad, I told him Lei said he wants to ride his mum like a horny Rhino, he is not happy, Lei better bring his game face.

Comment

I deffo want a piece of this!!!

Gamertag= MrKirov

I'm really up for some games tonight, wanna get stuck into this and havent got enough people playing on my list!!

Need to spend a bit more time with Sarah as she's really my character of choice at the moment. Speed kicks FTW!

Comment

I'm up for some fisty cuffs my gamertag is Noeled.

Comment

Just before I go back on I would like to thank Bleeders for beating seven shades of ****e out of my Brad earlier and making me feel like the VF newcomer that I really am... tail... tucked... firmly

Some great battles mate, your Lei Fei is mean, MEAN.

Will be on for more humiliation in about 20 minutes, woohoo.

Comment

Working...
                              X