Guitar Hero 3 - Slay the Dragon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitar Hero 3 - Slay the Dragon!

Here we go, similar to the Buckethead thread.

This song is a beast, first time I play I failed at 0%. If you can get passed the insane intro then you may have a chance.

16% is my best after a few tries.

Good luck!
    Attached Files

Is it THAT bad, failing at zero %? The song probably wouldnt even load for me knowing I'd fail at the first note.

Comment

I can't get past 0% at the moment.

Comment

Well, now that I've finally done Jordan on Expert, I'm feeling more confident about trying this one.

If only I actually had GHIII already.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
          Here we go, similar to the Buckethead thread.

This song is a beast, first time I play I failed at 0%. If you can get passed the insane intro then you may have a chance.

16% is my best after a few tries.

Good luck!

Since I can't get past 45% on Jordan (Expert), I think it's safe to say I'll never finish TTFATF.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
            Well, now that I've finally done Jordan on Expert, I'm feeling more confident about trying this one.

If only I actually had GHIII already.
            Nice work on clearing Jordan man! I'm going to go back to that one after I've got my skills up on Dragonforce.

Comment

Personal Best: 1% Failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
                Nice work on clearing Jordan man! I'm going to go back to that one after I've got my skills up on Dragonforce.
                It's actually not bad at all once you get past the 65%ish mark, provided you can keep up with the "pecking" bit. There's a bit of a wobbly bit but I'm sure you'll manage matey. Get back on it!

Comment

Add me to the "Failed at 0%" group

Comment

Is the trick to hold down the green button on this, whilst pulling off the other notes at the beginning?

Comment

That's what I've been doing. Hold green with left index finger and strum every non-green note. The trick is to just tap and release each button quickly so that you get the pull off to green.

I normally start off ok doing this but it just takes a tiny mistake and I'll lose it and fail instantly!

Here's the another way to do it, takes some skillllls though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtIZ_G3Evag
                      Note the elbow strum to start!

Comment

Hit 30% on a lucky run tonight, such a fun track to play when you get past the intro! Getting star power will be key to clearing the song, but those SP phrases are tough!

Comment

3 posts in a row!
                          68% is my best now ... I'm starting to think this is actually easier than Jordan solo's B+C, its definitely more fun to play

Comment

I cant get any further than about 11% on expert. I can finish it everytime now on Hard, but expert is a step to far for me!

Comment

Only tried this once on Expert (outside of my attempt with Jebus on Co-op), failed at 2%.

Getting the feeling this one might take a bit longer than the seven months Jordan took.

Comment

Working...
                              X