Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye of Judgement Tournament?

Would anyone be interested in this?

Obviously we'd have to decide on the fairest way to set it up (should everyone just use the starter decks, or a theme deck) but I think it could be quite a laugh.

Ideally, a booster draft would be superb but there's no way it would be physically possible

count me in

Comment

Sounds fair to setup a deck whether its themed/starter and 7 boosters to add to it. We could even name the 7 cards you can only take out as I did a list remember of whats in each theme its in trading section.

Comment

Yeah I'd be up for this.

Comment

Hopefully my copy from the 'tyme will be here by tomorrow so a few days practice and I'll be up for this too

Comment

Ok well let's give it a week to guage interest and then we can decide how best to set it up.

Comment

Assuming mine arrives and I get a chance for some practice, you can put my name down for this too.

Comment

I'm away from tomorrow for a week, but I'd be up for this on my return!

What about a league rather than a tournament though? That way we could play as and when people were available, and all play one another.

In terms of the decks, I'd be happy for it just to be a free for all. I mean, Dazzyman has all the cards, but as many have said good play, and low mana cost summons, are the way to go - I've been hammered by people who seem to be playing with far worse decks than me, simply because I'm rubbish.

Comment

Count me in as well

Comment

Has everyone gone off this idea then?

Comment

Mine only arrived a couple of days ago and I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Still interested though. And if it's of any use, there's a tournament being arranged over at NeoGAF that you might be able to pilfer structure/rules etc. from.

Comment

Sorry guys Ive had to lay off it for abit. Not that I dont like it its due to me having to concentrate and think when I play it and with having a bad couple of weeks Ive had to "rest" from these types of games.

Im starting to feel abit better so should be back on this by the weekend when I can finally sit and make a deck up (but I think for abit I will just use a themed one to stop it happening with my head again and ease into it I did too much before) so please just shout if Im on PS3

Comment

Working...
                        X