Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NTSC Guitar Hero 3 Touring Group (XB360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC Guitar Hero 3 Touring Group (XB360)

Right I've setup a tour group for us - You need to go to guitarhero.com and link your game to the site.

You do this by loading the game up (signed into live), selecting "xbox live" and then the "www.guitarhero.com" option - It'll give you an access code.

Take a note of this, go to website, click register, do that then pick "link account" and supply your gamertag and the code - hey presto you're done.

Now search all groups for NTSC and you should find the "roxxors ur boxxors" band - apply and ye shall be accepted.

We have over 2000 groupies already and that's just Boris & Me

Link to band for applying : http://www.guitarhero.com/tour_groups/211990

Now we are 3 strong (Hulk's in)

Soon we will dominate the world with our eclectic rocking and we have one decent player

edit : Bloody hell we've even got our own little forum on there now.
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 26-11-2007, 10:51.

Comment

what the hell, just applied, not that good but the game is damn fun to play

Comment

Such a cool little site they've got there. I think we might even be able to create our own online tournament on there somehow!

Comment

I applied, I can be a non playing groupie style person since I dont have the game yet!

Comment

I've applied.

Comment

And lo - the band becometh a force to be reckoned with in the space of a few hours :

Comment

Picked this up on Sunday, got the next 2 days to play as im working from home!!

Comment

Added myself but my copy hasn't arrived yet from play-asia.

Comment

Both now in - welcome to the family lads

Comment

Whats the groupies bit all about by the way? I have 6 and I dont have the game!?

Comment

Ya rat - I have over 2500 I'm getting laid from all angles

Comment

RIGHT

I can clearly see from our band that somebody has been playing easy.

Own up.

Comment

Comment

I'm going to leave our band open till a week on Friday then lock it - we've already got the makings of mastery.

Comment

Working...
                              X