No announcement yet.

PES 2008 360 Knockout - Fixtures up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe cool. I put him on the maybe list for now.

Comment

I will play, picked up another copy today and had 3 games so far - 2-2, 5-2 and 8-1, Go me (I am sure that my super luck will not continue much longer)

Mik3F be the tag

Comment

I know im down already, but want to re say!

Lets PES about!

Comment

Okay we just need 2 more. Give it a few more days or so, if no more we'll include the backup peeps May have to wait longer depending on how Live is behaving.

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
            me too mate,
            think i was missed back on page 2? sniff sniff

kinghippo1977-gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
              think i was missed back on page 2? sniff sniff

kinghippo1977-gamertag
              Sorry dude, only recently took over the thread thanks to them good for nothing Fifa playing online mods

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                Sorry dude, only recently took over the thread thanks to them good for nothing Fifa playing online mods
                Ooops.

I am playing Fifa with Liverpool though man, and I'm top of the league.

At least you can play as them in that game.

Comment

Until they fix PES 2008 online I refuse to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                    Yeah! C'mon ezee, I'll go and make a fifa thread. We have no loyalty.

Comment

Il play if u guys are still looking for one more.
                      cheers

Comment

Why dont you give yourself one of the best teams to compensate like you usually do

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                          Why dont you give yourself one of the best teams to compensate like you usually do
                          Oh would you look at that, my monitor just went green with your envy! Don't worry you might win a tournament this time round.....Oh wait a pig just flew by
                          Last edited by ezee ryder; 04-01-2008, 11:46.

Comment

Oh would you look at that, my monitor just went green with your envy! Don't worry you might win a tournament this time round.....Oh wait a pig just flew by
                            Lol

it helps when your selecting the teams and decide who has which team

PES2008 will play out a little different this time now some of your prefered teams are no longer as handicaped in your favour

Comment

I think you need to look back at the threads for the previous tournaments, I also had teams like Ireland, Lyon and Portsmouth. In fact I was Portsmouth in your FA Cup tournament in which unfortunately fell flat on its backside after you went out

Comment

Lol, nothing to do with Jonny15 and myth never getting there game finished then I guess

Ireland are a average national team, certainly not a crap team
                                Lyon are one of the best teams in the French Division
                                Portsmouth have some decent players again slightly better than avg prem team.

Join this tourny ER, we might just meet each other if you do :P

Comment

Working...
                                X