PES 2008 360 Knockout - Fixtures up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ ditto

Tried playing yesterday and it was lagtastic for me on my connection. every other game was fine though

Sadly another withdrawal here

Comment

Yeah, it's well grim. Been out 3 months and I thought they might have sorted it by now.

How's the PS3 version running online these days?

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
        Yeah, it's well grim. Been out 3 months and I thought they might have sorted it by now.

How's the PS3 version running online these days?

As I posted a few posts back... It's working good. For a start searching for players is almost instantaneous. You get the odd iffy game still, but I've now racked up 70 ranked games and live in division 1.

Comment

Mr Hoolak is correct. Borrowed the PS3 version from work today and it was playable online! Not 100% perfect, but 100% more playable than the 360 version.

Comment

Cool, have to give it a bash. If only I didn't go cold turkey. I did own the game once and I'd only be borrowing it for free.

Comment

Is anyone competing in this now or is it a write-off?

Comment

I think I won it by default as everyones decided against playing

Comment

yeah you win Rubiq for showing most interest.

Live has been iffy for me of late, but when it's been ok for other games, PES has still been pretty dire. It's over.

We'll try again in October when the proposed 'improved' version will probably come out.

Well played, mate.

Comment

Cheers Hoolak, It was a tough challenge but i feel i rose to the occasion, the new formation and tactics paid of dividends _

Comment

I'm scratching this as well. Been playing over the last week and am finding it becoming a totally frustrating experience. I don't actua;lly feel like I have any control over my players now. Utter sheite.

Comment

game+****e, im back on pro 6

Comment

it isnt fixed but i think its more 70/30 in favour of games being ok, i play more games with no issues than ones that cost you the win and the enjoyment.

Comment

Working...
                          X