INITIAL D Special Stage: Time Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C'
    On the name entry screen, the slect the option directly above the Red symbol. That changes all the characters into English ones.
    Ok thanks now is my saves something like '^^^^^'

Comment

I've barely had chance to play this game lately, and so far only tried with 1 car (AE86 of course) but I've done downhill Akina Daytime Dry in 3:04:148 which I hope to improve on sometime soon well...I've got 2 days off work coming up so will try cain it a bit more then.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeghead
        I've barely had chance to play this game lately, and so far only tried with 1 car (AE86 of course) but I've done downhill Akina Daytime Dry in 3:04:148 which I hope to improve on sometime soon well...I've got 2 days off work coming up so will try cain it a bit more then.
        Great

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
          Your so evil well done!
          i did it quite quickly too, it surprised me...thats why i thought i should prove it....might be suspicious getting better so soon.
          i've switched to the MR2 for downhill now, all my downhill records except akagi are now held by the MR2.
          i'm trying to get a good impreza (GD8) now, because i think it could be usefull for rainy conditions... it might work

Comment

Course 6 Left 2"48"953 Integra Type R, so close to ur top spot MarkyB

Comment

Done:
              2'48"953 Integra Type R Streets Of Rage

Comment

Anyone here do untuned records ?

My best so far is 3:01:768 on akina downhill
                2:34:982 on Happo Inbound

If you want my tuned records only one i got to hand is:
                2:57:355 akina downhill Fully tuned 86 Trueno...

Comment

Originally posted by Himura Kaji
                  Anyone here do untuned records ?

My best so far is 3:01:768 on akina downhill
                  2:34:982 on Happo Inbound

If you want my tuned records only one i got to hand is:
                  2:57:355 akina downhill Fully tuned 86 Trueno...
                  Hi

Your times have been entered. You take first spot on AKINA/LEFT and second place on HAPPOGAHARA/RIGHT. What car did you use at HAPPOGAHARA?

Times from both tuned and untuned cars are welcome.

Comment

Same car man its all bout the 86 Trueno
                    Option A if u need that info aswell

(I needed the Fujiwara Tofu Shop logo)

Comment

Great now I have to actually start making an effort again, if I don't have the top tuned Akina DH time soon I'll hang myself or stick my head in a gas oven, no matter which the suicide method is it's all good.

Comment

i went back to this last week (mainly to listen to the music), after not touching it for about a month.
                        ...i was awfull, i forgot how fast the game is, and how hard it is too.
                        i was around 6 seconds off all my best times
                        i'm fairly well presented in that scoreboard at the moment, but i might have to start practising again if i get booted off a few.

Comment

woohoo the thread is alive again, ive bn taking a break form the game for other things but ill be back

Comment

Yeah me too, I've just picked up some sort of limited edition version. So I'll be back on Akina, Akagi and co. I don't think I will be able to touch the times on here, but I'll post some up for a giggle.

8)

Comment

i think i might try out the AE86, see what i can do with that.
                              i perpously(sp) stayed away from that car, because i thought it would be the best and everyone would use it, so i wanted to be different.
                              but i think its time to give it a shot.

Comment

wow i'm top on 3 courses still

lol

when my new sakura ps2 is chipped i shall play some more

Comment

Working...
                                X