Perfect tool for COD4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect tool for COD4

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Where do I get one? Sounds perfect for spamming out the squeaky 10 yr olds that argue over who is in the 3rd grade or some other such trash talk.

Open mike, Mosquito = much hilarity.

I've got a Mosquito ringtone on my phone. It's great when I leave work early and have to share a bus with school kids. I brought my son to tears with it too. I didn't believe it'd work at first, so I tried it out on him. Almost instantly he started screaming
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I ran around work taunting the older people with that ringtone, sometimes not even turning it on at all!

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        I've got a Mosquito ringtone on my phone. It's great when I leave work early and have to share a bus with school kids. I brought my son to tears with it too. I didn't believe it'd work at first, so I tried it out on him. Almost instantly he started screaming
        Where you get it from?

Comment

It's quite old tbh. I've had it for about 18 months.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Download free mosquito ringtones, the ultrasonic ringtone also called Teen Buzz that adults can not hear. This special frequency tone is inaudible to those over the age of 30, now you can get calls and text messages in class without your teachers knowing it.

all different ages and frequencies...

Comment

Working...
            X