Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mario Kart Wii Time Trial Competition. Round Five.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario Kart Wii Time Trial Competition. Round Five.

Details of rules and first round info here:

Second round info here:

Third round info here:

Fourth round info here:

Round Five

Suggested by kurosaki7 - I will pick someone at random to choose sixth round requirements in a couple of days.

Starts: Now
    Ends: Midday Wednesday 30th April
    Character: Waluigi
    Vehicle: Offroader
    Track: Waluigi Stadium (Banana Cup)
    Drift: Up to you.

Please state Forum name / Mii name / Time / Controller when posting times.

Good luck.

--------------------------------------------
    Round Five

Forum name / Mii name / Time / Controller Used

r3z / r|3|z / 2.17.290 / Wiimote & Nunchuck
    MikeF / Mike / 2.17.939 / Wiimote & Nunchuck
    clum / clum / 2:20.039 / wiimote & nunchuck
    DavidHoliss / David / 2.24.526 / GC Controller
    Alastair / Alastair / 2:25.697 / C&M
    KIT786 / Oumar / 2:26.332 / Wheel
    jezzace / jezzace / 2.27.085 / nunchuck and wiimote
    Last edited by VR46; 30-04-2008, 11:11. Reason: updated

im thinking that GTA4 might impact the people competing on these challenges me for sure will be playing GTA more than this when it comes tuesday but will still keep doing he TT, got to keep up my #1 ranking

Comment

Ack don't like this combo at all, very much doubt I will be beating the expert ghost on this round

Early time from me

MikeF / Mike / 2.19.940 / Wiimote & Nunchuck

Comment

Don't think that's too shabby a time Mike, certainly much better than my poor attempt (literally two goes) gave me, heavy character and kart are a bit of a killer on this sort of track. Still nice to get back on four wheels

Comment

Heh, I remember doing it with normal karts was a tad easy so picked a troublesome combination Going to have a quick go later a see how it goes.

Comment

Maybe my time wasn't that bad then, think I can go faster too.

Comment

KIT786/ Oumar/ 2:26:332/Wheel

I got a bit of a problem as I've got a faster time but with different player/vehicle so if I wanna show my ghost or someone wants to see it, it'll show the faster one. But if you need me to prove it will happliy take a pic.

Comment

Bah, forgot to post a time on the last round so will definately have to get a decent time on this one.

jezzace/ jezzace/ 2.27.085/ nunchuck and wiimote

This is going to be tough, can't seem to do the last tight corner with slowing a lot or hitting the mud.
                Last edited by jezzace; 28-04-2008, 14:40. Reason: added time

Comment

Lack of action in this round, not had a chance to try it properly yet, tonight I will though, if you can drag yourself away from GTA for two minutes, can you send me your ghost please Mike. Ta.

Comment

Will do mate, will send it over tonight before I do my Wii Fit session and watch the footy. GTA can wait till after the match is over

jezzace - where are you using your shroom? I use mine where you are getting slowed down

Comment

Oh right, good plan. I was using mine on that big patch of mud where the cpu ghost uses it. Think your way is probably more useful.

Comment

What are people's thoughts on giving this few day break after this round (mainly due to the GTA4 effect). So this round would finish Weds midday and I'll start the next round on Monday or something.

Comment

Thats fine with me, will participate when ever it takes place anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace View Post
                            Oh right, good plan. I was using mine on that big patch of mud where the cpu ghost uses it. Think your way is probably more useful.
                            I tried using it there but unless you can nail the final 2 corners it is a wasted shroom imo.

I still think I can go faster than my current time, but haven't had a chance to play it since Sunday

Comment

Must be missing something, but don't know what, (watched the expert and world's best ghosts) got 2.30.095 and can only see where a few tenths here and there can be gained, not over three seconds a lap

Comment

Working...
                              X