Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 4 - 75 Trophies

Comment

I stand corrected by Uncharted. Finished it on Hard and it unlocked both trophies for Easy and Normal too. Cool. Wish other games, like BF:BC I recently finished (Hard) on 360 would do this.

Comment

Put in so much time and effort now level 5 with 93 trophies

Comment

Dont see any updates but just unlocked my 145th trophy Just earned 'Opened All Seeds in Garden 08' man it took me a hour to do now i need a night cap.

Comment

Nice. I currently have zero as I've moved over to my UK ID, but then I didn't have many more than zero on my US one.

Hopefully we'll soon see a web interface for this functionality, at which point it's going to be a lot easier to do these leaderboards.

Comment

Anybody want to start this thread back up???

Comment

Legendary_GB

Comment

strider - Strideristhebest

Comment

is there anything out that can do this automatically yet like the 360 profile things?

Comment

Nope. Whoever takes it on would basically have to collate it manually from the 'Compare Trophies' option in the XMB.

Too much to ask anyone to do, I think.

Comment

Aye that's no good.

Comment

I'd completely forgotten about this place.

If people are keeping track of what they've won can't they just post one of the gamer cards here and whoever is dealing with it can just take the results from those things?

I'm really not convinced that people would lie about stuff like this and if they were to lie to the extent that it would affect them in this then surely somebody on their list would notice that aren't really on level 45 with a million platinum trophies?

Comment

I'd like to join in...

Johnnygames :- 270 odd at the mo..

Comment

I fancy making you all look good

MatWoods

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                                I'd completely forgotten about this place.

If people are keeping track of what they've won can't they just post one of the gamer cards here and whoever is dealing with it can just take the results from those things?

I'm really not convinced that people would lie about stuff like this and if they were to lie to the extent that it would affect them in this then surely somebody on their list would notice that aren't really on level 45 with a million platinum trophies?
                                If people are willing to get that up to date then it might be possible. There's no prizes, so anyone caught 'cheating' would just be incredibly sad.

I haven't done any of mine though, not that I have that many. I'm just about getting to level four I think, as the games I'm playing naturally now have trophies.

Comment

Working...
                                X