Top 3 things to do in Crackdown Co-op?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 3 things to do in Crackdown Co-op?

Just starting to replay this with a friend. My character is fully levelled up, his however is just starting out.

I found our first meeting at a bit of a loose end, however is was enjoyable throwing a car up with him in it, reaching hard to reach places (for him).

My question goes to the seasoned Crackdown co-op players. Just a list of fun things to do together.

Restart your character and go fight a main boss I accidently fought the second big boss when I first played the game, which was kinda funny. Got killed, but retried straight away and got the guy. Once you're fully powered up it's all a bit easy, though great fun jumping around

That's one thing.....

Comment

I'm still trying to hammer through the various achievements on this, after completing the game. Restarted it straight away and repopulated all the gangs.. Love this game! Let me know if anyone wants to do some co-op..

Comment

Crackdown is wonderful. Used to have plenty of laughs playing this with my brother. He'd drive a car while I'd crouch on the roof with a machine gun and rocket launcher. It was stupidly entertaining just blowing other cars up and taking out their wheels so they'd swerve all over the place while we were speeding along at 80mph. Also: ramp trucks. Guaranteed hilarity.

There should be some 2 player missions you can do. Rocket tag and a race, if I remember correctly. Might need to wait for him to level up a bit first, though.

The DLC is also helpful to multiplayer. The Keys To The City cheat mode gives the game a new lease of life.

Comment

Clay pigeon shooting: Get to the top of the tallest building you can and throw explosive barrels off. Other person has to snipe them.

Also, as Sixty said, the DLC is great.

Comment

Working...
          X