No announcement yet.

2DFreeplay/GGPO Matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your DNS server might be allocated by the ISP instead of being the modem/router. if it works I'd leave it be.

Comment

Had some good 3S matches with some french guy with a powerful gouki , I beat him a couple times but I was basically trapped in the corner fending him off, I beat his hugo down though, I can only really use Urien in 3s to any extent. sigh

Comment

Whats your GGPO name kernow? im endy-beginner now hehe

Comment

Had some pretty intense fights yesterday with a very good Dudley player and I seemed to do oddly well and got a few B++ grades against him which was strange!

Comment

Hurrah!

I've finally got ggpo working. I'll now be around to play 3rd Strike most evenings.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
              Whats your GGPO name kernow? im endy-beginner now hehe
              wonderfulkern

I'm not on very often but I'll jump on if someone PM's me at any time

Comment

Gonna start trawling through the posts and listing the usernames in the first post, should make things easier

Comment

22 - 0 this afternoon with a certain individual

Comment

who who?

Comment

neod

to be honest he'd been up since 1am so he was tired. but I'm pretty sure I have a good urien by now, anyone else, nope, suck with them.

god, 3S is awesome, d+HP,d,u+EX P, b,f+EX K is one of my favourite combos ever, (much to others dismay)

Comment

I sucked ass, my reactions were ****, kern was beating me all over the place, not good at all. I'll have my revenge fo sho though.

Kern's Urien is good, but i still think hes the ****ing MONSTER Cheese that combo is just Gorgonzola through and through, his attack priority and damage is very fast and high.

Hes **** with everyone else.
                        Last edited by NeoDragoN; 30-08-2008, 19:19.

Comment

^ rofl

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                            I sucked ass, my reactions were ****, kern was beating me all over the place, not good at all. I'll have my revenge fo sho though.

Kern's Urien is good, but i still think hes the ****ing MONSTER Cheese that combo is just Gorgonzola through and through, his attack priority and damage is very fast and high.

Hes **** with everyone else.
                            haha! I got my ass handed on a plate by Five Star service courtesy of a very good Alex player 10-0 and it was literally annoying! I was close to winning the fights so many times but I got caught out by moves I wouldn't expect! Alex is one of those characters I am not very good against!

My name on GGPO is rockmanjoey and I you will catch me playing
                            • Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
                            • Super Street Fighter II Turbo
                            • Marvel VS Capcom
                            • Garou: Mark of the Wolves
                            Maybe playing it tomorrow evening, but some evenings you'll catch me on GGPO

Comment

Damn GGPO i love it when it works but when it stops randomly it sure is annoying

Comment

I'll be around for most of this evening if ayone wants a game of 3rd Strike.

Incidently, I'm wondering why ssf2 turbo runs perfectly for me whereas 3S is always laggy no matter how low the ping rating. Could it be that 3rd Strike is just a more damanding app. It always seems to run my cpu up to 100% with nothing else running.

Comment

Working...
                                X