Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOCOM-Confrontation

Hi
    anyone up for a private match or two,just to get warmed up and explore the maps?
    PSN ID:
    CAMBULL
    JohnParry
    ChainsawFilms
    RandellaUk
    nickgodfrey
    harrycallahan
    FullSpecWarrior
    hoolak
    Last edited by analog dog; 19-01-2009, 10:40.

If you're taking names & playing games then you can add me to the list.

I've got the headset on it's way to me right now but I'm not buying the game until it's out over here which is a while away yet. If you're starting a list of people though, add me to the list but you may as well note it's a UK copy I'm getting with that too.

Tag is JohnParry

EDIT:

I'm guessing it's safe to assume that I'm not going to be able to join in with my beta copy now?

Comment

cool john will add you
      there is a whole raft of bugs waiting to be ironed out so it will be well worth hanging on for the EU release.

Comment

My pre-order is in, but I'm saving this for Xmas. "ChainsawFilms" if I'm not on your list already

Comment

I got off PSN just waiting for the headset can add me now if so RandellaUk

Comment

Where's the best place to order the headset? Only found it on VGPlus but wanted to spend closer to the £20 mark as it's only £18 on play but not too happy about waiting a month for it.

Comment

Pop my name down for this - just downloaded off PSN.

Tag: nickgodfrey

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                Where's the best place to order the headset? Only found it on VGPlus but wanted to spend closer to the £20 mark as it's only £18 on play but not too happy about waiting a month for it.
                Am I right in thinking you can just use the old PS2 headset? That's what I'm going to use.
                Last edited by nickgodfrey; 20-10-2008, 12:40.

Comment

Add me harrycallahan

Comment

Cor, Christ. A two-and-a-half-odd-gig download, followed by a five-hundred-odd-meg update. I may still end up getting to play this today.
                    Last edited by nickgodfrey; 20-10-2008, 17:40.

Comment

Originally posted by nickgodfrey View Post
                      Am I right in thinking you can just use the old PS2 headset? That's what I'm going to use.
                      yeah that's what I'm using nick
                      It took me over 6hrs to download!!!!
                      I wanted to cry,only to be faced with an immediate update which to another hour or so to download.
                      Last edited by analog dog; 21-10-2008, 10:01.

Comment

Originally posted by nickgodfrey View Post
                        As far as I'm aware/led to believe, the official Sony headset is alot better than most existing supported sets due to it's HQ mode which supposedly cuts down on distortion and offers extremely clear audio.

Does anyone know of any online retailers it can be bought at for under ?25, yet at the same time means I'm not waiting over a month for it?

Comment

got the day off tomorrow anyone up for a daytime sesh?

Comment

New patch is out to fix the bugs!

Comment

Ordered from the US of A. Should be playing in about a week, add me to your FL dog

Comment

Working...
                              X