Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
    Update:

My BB is borked just now(mtu settings) and from another thread I read Katsujinken is having probs with his BB also after moving house so I dont think this will happen soon mate.

Shame as I was looking fwd to it.

TBA
    Oooh Sounds good, my net is getting a lil bit better 360 did not drop from live at all yesterday (just idle tho). I'll go round and ask the others later if they are up for some games.

Comment

My BB has healed its self now so Im on live again, lets get this arranged asap.

Just need to hear from Katsu............(fingers crossed)

Comment

Is anyone still playing this?

Comment

now and then, have they sorted the laggy issues and game finding problems yet?

Comment

I still occasionally get some nob being a laggy ****er, but it's probably only one in every ten games at most. I've rarely had game finding issues either. Maybe I've got a good connection? I'm on a few nights per week doing the multiplayer, sitting on 58 rank currently so not to be sniffed at. With the new content coming up, I think Horde might get more of a roll out, especially as I still need the 1-50 cheevo for Snowblind maps...
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              I still occasionally get some nob being a laggy ****er, but it's probably only one in every ten games at most. I've rarely had game finding issues either. Maybe I've got a good connection? I'm on a few nights per week doing the multiplayer, sitting on 58 rank currently so not to be sniffed at. With the new content coming up, I think Horde might get more of a roll out, especially as I still need the 1-50 cheevo for Snowblind maps...
              I'll do some horde with you when you're up to it

Still getting to grips with public matches (at level 27). I'm trying to improve my skills with the shotgun, can anyone give me any tips? Most of these guys online seem to have god like skill. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Comment

If ya ever need an extra player for Horde I will gladly join

Comment

Picked this up again to give the online a go, I should be on from the 28th as I'm gonna pick up the expansion with all the map packs in it.

Tag: Superman Falls
                  Last edited by Neon Ignition; 01-08-2009, 15:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                    Still getting to grips with public matches (at level 27). I'm trying to improve my skills with the shotgun, can anyone give me any tips? Most of these guys online seem to have god like skill. I don't know what I'm doing wrong
                    How are you getting done over, is it one shot kills or two-piecing (where you melee then shoot)? There's timing and skill for both of these heh...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      How are you getting done over, is it one shot kills or two-piecing (where you melee then shoot)? There's timing and skill for both of these heh...
                      Hey fella. It's usually one shot kills that get me. Also, my two piece fails most of the time!

Comment

All I can say is practice, practice, practice and expect a bit of lag and try to compensate. Being host obviously helps. Trying doing 1 v 1 with a casual bot to get the timing right. Reloading before going into close combat helps, more powerful shots. Oh and if you miss the shot, trying melee again, two hits with any weapon usually puts someone down.

Comment

Working...
                        X