9. ???????
    10. ???????
    11. ???????
    I'll be online from 8pm, so first man on just setup a server:

name: ntsc
    Password: ntsc

Choose the same map and all game types.

Then we can meet for a pre match warmup.*

*Try and work out where the objectives are again...

Comment

I'm not exactly brilliant at this but I'd be up for it as Mrs FullSpec is out tonight. I'm already in the phrad clan, would that be a problem re: joining the game?

Comment

Even people in our own clan can't join (If they join after the challenge was submitted), you have no chance!

Comment

Right the, well... Phrad would like to challenge NTSC-UK to a match sometime. Who do I speak to?

Comment

Mike, Ezee, Capcom and I are officers so any one of us can issue or accept a challenge. Best bet is to arrange a date and time in here first so that we know we can make it (Even if we'll no doubt end up with a numbers deficit! ).

Comment

Well MikeF is the NTSC-UK clan leader, myself, Capcom Suicide and Number45 are officers.....so I guess you would need to speak to one of us

EDIT - Beaten to it by Mr45

Comment

Well, we'll probably manage between 6 and 8 on any given night. Many of us are getting on a bit (slow reactions, should be an easy win for you ;-) ) so family stuff gets in the way and we get last minute drop-outs and last minute "hey I can make it!" situations. I don't think any of us apart from me are here on NTSC though.

I'll get some dates suggested. We usually play Planet MGC on a tuesday so thats' probably not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                  Well, we'll probably manage between 6 and 8 on any given night. Many of us are getting on a bit (slow reactions, should be an easy win for you ;-) ) so family stuff gets in the way and we get last minute drop-outs and last minute "hey I can make it!" situations. I don't think any of us apart from me are here on NTSC though.

I'll get some dates suggested. We usually play Planet MGC on a tuesday so thats' probably not an option.

But that's perfect.

We are mostly in the same boat and just want to have fun. Clan matches are way more exciting and engaging than public, so If my KZ2 career is made up of clan matches once a week for the next months then I'll be happy.

Perhaps you can make the challenge for 10 people 9PM next weds, and we'll all do our best to join.

Comment

Agreed. We only ever play each other or organised fun matches with other UK forums (well, only one forum up til now in fact) and we find the game to be utterly brilliant! Playing against the great unwashed isn't nearly as fun.

I'm not sure about getting 10 of us to actually show up on the night but I'll do my best. We don't mind being a bit outnumbered anyway.

Comment

Hopefully I'll get my PS3 back in time for the next one... but shortly after that my internet is off for a week cos I'm moving house.. argh!

Comment

spectating i shall be ^__^*

.bikutaa(vic)

Comment

Originally posted by vich View Post
                          spectating i shall be ^__^*

.bikutaa(vic)
                          Nice one! You can hear all the voice comms too,.

For safetys sake you should also try and join the game, so we can get 100% proof it does/doesnt work.

Comment

[Killzone 2] Phrad vs NTSC-UK : Wed 25th March 9pm

I'll add a list (PSN Ids) of everyone from Phrad who will be playing shortly. Could someone add the NTSC guys in the next post?

EDIT: Also we need some rules I suppose and map choices. How do you want to do this?

1. FullSpecWarrior
                            2. HexenHammer
                            3. DafAP
                            4. Jerec
                            5. Nighteyes-UK
                            6. ZeroSight
                            Last edited by Brad; 18-03-2009, 15:10.

Comment

I'll add them in here as and when we get confirmations.
                              1. Number45
                              2. CapcomSuicide
                              3. Myth
                              4. ezee ryder
                              5. doodledude
                              6. Mik3F
                              7. nintastic72
                              8. Chawkso
                              9. bikutaa
                              10. Ampanman

NOTE TO PHRAD: We'll shrink this to match your numbers, don't worry.
                              Last edited by Number45; 19-03-2009, 20:14.

Comment

I'm in!

Number45 can edit our first post with Myth and Ezee
                                Last edited by capcom_suicide; 18-03-2009, 16:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X