No announcement yet.

Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, we'll get a definite 8 posted up asap. How many games?
    I'll just get our guy to choose a bunch of maps that are good for 8 vs 8 then yeah? All happy with that? No extra rules you want in place (we're all bitching about Saboteurs at the moment but I guess you don't want a no sab restriction?)

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
      OK, we'll get a definite 8 posted up asap. How many games?
      I'll just get our guy to choose a bunch of maps that are good for 8 vs 8 then yeah? All happy with that? No extra rules you want in place (we're all bitching about Saboteurs at the moment but I guess you don't want a no sab restriction?)
      I think that no rockets can be good on public matches, but really don't mind.

Comment

Isn't an official match just 1 map?

Comment

You tell me mate, we're new at this

Comment

I'll be up for joining if someone could send me an invite - my current clan is being disbanded so when I get home I'll leave it (doesn't seem to allow me to do it on the Killzone website).

Ranked up to General so can play any class as required. Can probably do most weeknights but not fridays and saturdays.

Cheers.

PSN: Chawkso

Comment

I'll send an invite tonight if nobody beats me to it.

Comment

Cheers mate.

Oh, and I can make this match btw, assuming the game hasn't already been set as I'm not clanned up yet.

Comment

No challenge as of yet.

You watch us get way too many for this match now.

Comment

We have a few to add to the clan so don't go setting up an official challenge yet!

Comment

We'll leave it as late as possible, don't worry. Better that way so the chance of cancellations is as small as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                        No challenge as of yet.

You watch us get way too many for this match now.

I doubt that, we only have 6 don't we?

Any other takers?

Comment

I'm thinking nintastic and Vich might want in, and cHawKso will be eligible as well. Darwock might also have his PS3 back by then. I'm just not updating the second post until I see a 100% confirmed post by the players.

Comment

I'm thinking nintastic and Vich might want in, and cHawKso will be eligible as well. Darwock might also have his PS3 back by then. I'm just not updating the second post until I see a 100% confirmed post by the players.
                            Sweet!

As posted earlier I agree to keep the game invite on hold until Mon/Tues then guys, and we will see what sort of numbers we have.

Fingers crossed for 8v8

Comment

We appear to have 8 confirmed now. I'll update the list when I know for sure.

Comment

didn't notice u started a new thread for each challenge, just kept looking at the previous challenge thread ^0^*
                                yes please, i shall enter the warzone confirm(!!) (if there's spaces..)

.bikutaa(vic)
                                Last edited by vich; 19-03-2009, 18:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X