Psyduck WINS SFIV Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,

I know its a little late but can i still get into the tournament?

Xbox 360 gamertag: NINJAI 91 , Thanks

Comment

Thanks hoolak and Watusi for allowing my late wangling into the tourney.

Not sure why but NTSC-UK doesn't send me updates by emails when there's replies or PMs. I told it to.

And uh.. not so thanks Watusi for beating you. But thanks for helping get me in. Consider the rest of my run (lawl lose next round) to be in your honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Gouk
        Hi there,

aw shiz. Im sorry, I hate to be a meany, but I'm gonna have to say it's too late now. I did slip a couple in here and there, before some people knew about it, but today I sent a detailed Private Message to all players, so they all know who they're playing and whether or not they've got a 'bye'. For one of them to suddenly find their bye is now gone and in its place a 1st round match against someone called Gouk with Gouki has his avatar would stike fear in rage into that poor soul lol.

Hope you understand. Please turn up for the next one though!

I will allow anyone willing to trade their 'bye' with a first round match against Gouk, just like the good man Watusi did.
        Last edited by hudson; 08-03-2009, 18:14.

Comment

Me (Zangief) and Geo-V6 (Sagat) had our match. Zangief won. Sagat went on to terrorize in some friendlies afterwards lol.

Good game, mate.

Shozuki, it's me vs you next. Let me know when you can play.

Comment

Good games Hoolak, Zangief is very hard to break down.

Shame you didnt use someone else in the first game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
              Good games Hoolak, Zangief is very hard to break down.

Shame you didnt use someone else in the first game lol.
              I'll know for next time, don't you worry

Comment

fablebyte beat me, but he had zero bars on my lag-o-meter, not even 1 red, so tbh it was a ****ing joke, but i really dont give a crap, so just call it my loss

Comment

Originally posted by Gouk View Post
                  Hi there,

Hoolak, stick the man in the first round against me.

Gouk, my gamertag is the same as my forum name. I should be on Xbox for a while tonight, if not then tomorrow night.

Comment

Just send over a pm to InceAray.

Ready for a match this night.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                      Hoolak, stick the man in the first round against me.

Gouk, my gamertag is the same as my forum name. I should be on Xbox for a while tonight, if not then tomorrow night.
                      Nice one, Skull. I'll update the first post and PM him.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                        fablebyte beat me, but he had zero bars on my lag-o-meter, not even 1 red, so tbh it was a ****ing joke, but i really dont give a crap, so just call it my loss
                        Was it actually lagging throughout the match though? You can rematch if it was rather laggy.

Comment

On Xbox Live, I hardly see any ping-o-meter for some reason unlike PSN version, however matches seem to mostly run just fine.

Largo, did it lag during the game?

Comment

PSN is just generally ****, yeah it lagged , but it took about 10 mins just to get into the damn game what with the hosting trouble we were having so i cba to go thro that again
                            infac tim going to trade in this **** wad

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                              PSN is just generally ****, yeah it lagged , but it took about 10 mins just to get into the damn game what with the hosting trouble we were having so i cba to go thro that again
                              Sorry to hear, fella. If you want to have rematch against Fablebyte, then let me know now, mate. I did state this in the first post, if there where any dodgy lag, fights would be replayed.

If not, let me know which characters were used?

Comment

ignore largo, SF4's not been too kind to him

Comment

Working...
                                X