No announcement yet.

Psyduck WINS SFIV Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm not fussed about the skipping, I'm sure this'll be the first tournament of many so I'd rather just play and take my chances. If you can keep track of those going through on a bye just make sure they play the first round on the next tourny.

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker View Post
      Yeah I'm not fussed about the skipping, I'm sure this'll be the first tournament of many so I'd rather just play and take my chances. If you can keep track of those going through on a bye just make sure they play the first round on the next tourny.
      I'll try. I will screen grab the bracket from Tournament Maker.

Comment

That's not a bad little tool that Tournament Maker. Let me know if you want a hand keying all the details in. Work is a bit quiet at the moment

Comment

Have the rules on character selection been agreed yet (not that I have anyone I'd feel confident using other than Chun-Li anyway).

Comment

No not yet. How do official tournaments do it?

Comment

Don't they decide on the character they are using beforehand? Seems whenever I've seen a tourney it's always known what characters the players will pick before the match.

Comment

yeah, sounds good.

Comment

Shotgun Cammy

Comment

Instead of getting everyone to tell me which fighter they will go, I will wait until the first round results and for those to tell me which character they went and I'll update the first post afterwards.

Comment

A lot of the ranking battles I've watched recently seemed to allow for people to use whatever character they want in each round, even if they're different each time. I understood it was the player that advanced, not the character?

Ban Sagat

Comment

I don't have a problem with Sagat. At least I don't think I do

Comment

I think we should all play Ken.

Ken Fighter IV: Ken Edition!

Comment

That's actually a great idea.

Comment

Only on the condition the winner changes their forum name to "Ultimate Ken!"

Comment

or Uncle Ben.

I'll get my hat and coat.

Thinking I'll sort this out tonight. May spam post it in both SFIV threads in Headlines/First Play to get any stragglers.

Comment

Working...
                                X