Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (xbox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmie2k
    I will be around over the weekend, we'll have to set up a few private games to avoid lag, I think Valken had a bit of a 'mare with it tonight.

Recon mode was pretty tough I thought. The new Beach level had some very sneaky Ethiopians...
    Yeah it was a bit of a headwrecker lag-wise for me. I guess being accross the pond makes latency/lost packets a bit of an issue for heavily populated games.

I'll be on whenever... I try to leave my Xbox signed into the dash when possible (i.e. when I'm not gaming or watching TV)

Comment

Soz I didn't accept that invite, jimmie2k, I was just about to go and do some other stuff

Played on a wicked server though; Geeson, IIRC. 9 people playing, split into teams on siege with quite a few blokes playing "properly", i.e. talking to each other, commanding team members (in a good way, not a typical yank* way - Valken knows what I mean) and such with ZERO LAG.

Oh, and I've found a new fave weapon from playing single player - the M3, usable by support. It has a very tight firing circle, unlike the other support weapons I've tried. I did a few of the dossier missions to unlock some other soldiers and cheats with this kit (M3 + ammo/grenades).

*no offense to those yanks here

Comment

Just on my way out the door to get this now guys! See you online soon.

GOT IT!!!!!

Gonna give the one player a thourough thrashing now!

Bliss....

Comment

Online soon? You not still banned? I added you to my friends list anyhoo, I'm always up for a game

Comment

Damn - I played a little last night but quickly moved onto KotOR as nobody was on. When I finished (02:10), guess who was burning the candle at both ends, playing GR:IT?

Comment

Not banned anymore matey!

Got a new Xbox so sorted that little problem out.

Who was on playing GRIT that late?

Comment

Heh, it said you were... Maybe I was dreaming or something...

Comment

I will be on tonight for a bit. Just name a host and time and I will appear!...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
                    Heh, it said you were... Maybe I was dreaming or something...
                    I know mate. I'm an addict.... can't help myself, the game is too good!

Jimmie, may see you online tonight. If I'm in a good room I'll send an invite.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been on over the past few days guys... Have been programming non stop since becoming inspired again! Missing out of GR is the least of my worries though... I've been sitting in here so long my girlfriend's not talking to me!

I'll be on later in the week.

Comment

What's a matter Zerorisk, cat got your tongue?!

Comment

Hiya Marklar! lol. I forgot I had to press the black button to talk. Was very laggy too and couldn't make out what was being said half the time. Was fun but I couldn't play like that. I couldn't shoot anything and they always got me before I could get them.

Shame. There's always another time though.

Comment

It's the white button matey Soz about the lag, had a dodgy connection that night (plus, the missus was on teh 'cube) although the other bloke was alright... never mind though, I guess **** happens Frustrating though... still, always next time 8)

Comment

Just won a US copy of this on EBay, so I'll be on soon .

Comment

is anyone still playing this online?
                                I popped it on for the first time in a while today, and found 3 new downloadable levels for nowt.
                                If anyone wants to give them a try over the weekend give me a shout...

Comment

Working...
                                X