• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get something with NTSC UK and take loads of pics

I would attend but I have now sold my copy lol

Just as well for Capcom............

Comment

I may be interested if there is still room!?!?

Comment

Guys!

Ok, Ezee emailed me and said you were 10 strong. We hadn't really talked numbers but I hadn't considered it a problem because no more than a handful had posted on here as interested. I can't accomodate 10, not in the least because security will go ape**** if I bring 10 strangers into the building after hours. So let's say 5 max. Let's also say that it's only NTSC members coming and not friends of friends (which defeats the purpose of an NTSC-UK vs Capcom challenge).

So if you're coming, please post here

Also! You will be glad to hear that I didn't get to play over the weekend at all thanks to the Moto GP at Donnington, so I'm well rusty. That's not an excuse, it's a set up so I can SHAME YOU MORE here afterwards

All in good nature, of course.

Ezee has my number, please speak to him and come along to offices as a group any time you like after 5.30, but the later you arrive the less chance there is that our players will be able to stick around, as it's only me who doesn't have a life they need to attend to here.

Let's fight like gentlemen.

Comment

Oh right! Also -

We'll be playing on a 360. I have a tournament stick that anyone else is welcome to use as long as I'm not on, but if someone else can bring a second that would be ace. I *might* be able to scrounge one up but I'm not 100% on that.

AND! No money matches. No offering, no accepting, no money at all. Legalities aside I'm dead against money matches and won't tolerate it in our offices. At tournaments and the like sure, go for it, but I don't want it here. Friends don't take their friends' money.

Comment

Me! Me! I replied to ezee's pm also. I'm aiming to get there around just before 6.

Regarding sticks, I'm gonna mod my Ryu stick now and bring it along too. If I can't bring it I'll let you know asap
            Last edited by randombs; 28-07-2009, 08:11.

Comment

I'm all confirmed with Ezee as a definite for tonight, shall see you there Too short notice for the stick unfortunately, but if someone else can bring one you'd be a lifesaver!

Originally posted by Electric Leo
              Let's fight like gentlemen.
              Gutter trash

Comment

You have no dignity.

Comment

Wrong game, boys

Comment

Ok you lot, my stick's all sorted and ready to go

Comment

Don't forget the camera

Comment

So is the camera. And the many many memory cards.

Comment

Do we just show up then? I'm aiming for just before 6 but even so, will I just be let in or will I need to ask at reception?

Comment

You'll need to call me, Eeze has my number. Or email me, I'll try to check it regularly - [email protected]

Forget memory cards - we're not swapping in and out of profiles. It's too much hassle for no gain. We're just setting up the sticks and going for it.

Comment

Im getting excited about this and im not even going.......... The fun starts when peeps who change their button settings step in and suddenly someone finds out they've lost their strong punch and gained a weak one

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                                Im getting excited about this and im not even going..........
                                There should have been a live stream set up

Comment

Working...
                                X