NTSC vs RLLMUK sf4 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC vs RLLMUK sf4 thread

OK, at the suggestion of infexious I'm going to post an identical post in each forum with the teams, rules etc, and for people to post match results.

Format is:
    Best of 5 x 3 rounds. If you particularly want to host then fine, I don't think it makes any difference to most people so if you've got a preference that's fine.
    The first 3 round fight is with each person's chosen character.
    The loser of each 3 round fight can change character afterwards if they want, the winner has to stay as they are.
    Each team (NTSC or RLLMUK) will score one point for a "win" (3-0,3-1,3-2) and no points for a loss. In the unlikely case of a draw game, play one more round to decide the result of that fight.
    No particular set time limit as we've a lot of different people involved, but let's try to get as many as possible done over the next fortnight, and we'll sweep up any missing ones later.

As it stands, RLLMUK have 5 players and NTSC-UK have 4. That's no problem, it means we'll have 20 games in total, with the possibility of a tie.

Teams are:
    NTSC-UK
    Psyduck (Blanka)
    Waterisgood4you (Zangief)
    No1 Chief M O E (Akuma)
    Stakers (Abel)

RLLMUK
    i Infexious i (Ryu)
    GC Zombie (Zangief)
    Sithlordx (Ken)
    JasonC85 (Blanka)
    Hegg (Guile)

Get friend requests sent and hopefully we'll just run into each other, after a week I'll start pestering and try to go between forums to set up outstanding games.
    It'd be nice to see videos of fights where possible, though I'm pretty bad for this myself so don't suppose I'll be setting a great example!

Good luck!

Well, someone had to get this going so I've got the first match done:
    Psyduck 3 - 0 GC Zombie

Managed to video it too, though it's another blanka vs gief match unfortunately.
    Slightly more interesting than me and water, as we don't know each other's game quite so well..

Comment

Not repping NTSC very well tonight i'm afraid lads. Lost 3-1 to Sithlordx's Ken and Balrog and then 3-2 to JasonC85's Blanka although that one did go down to the very last round.
      Don't have video equipment but don't need it to see where I went wrong. Got a blinding headache. Yeah, headache! I'll blame it all on that!

Comment

No worries. I took down sith 3-0 so that puts us even. We've got the 4 - 0 that infexious will no doubt give them to come though, and hegg's a beast as well...
        I'm sure we can do it though!
        Vids to come tomorrow of me vs sith.

Comment

Keep fighting the good fight boys. Probably a good job I didn't try and persuade you to include me seeing as my 360 has gone and got another RRoD

Comment

'Ello, JLM (JasonC85) from RLLMUK here. Just wanted to echo what I said in the thread over there about my first match in this little competition. Great games Stakers, every match could have gone either way and you could tell it would go the distance after the first one. Well played sir.

Comment

Well guys for I'd post an update just before I went to bed..

Was on late night and managed to play Hegg and Infexious.

Hegg started with Guile and took the first game after a fairly close battle (2-1 I think). I then took the second game 2-0 after which Hegg switched to Blanka this is where things started going down hill for me as I hate Blanka I lost the next 2 games. Overall Hegg won 3 games to 1..

I then played Infexious a little later.. he won the first game (I put up a reasonable fight not sure if it was 2-1 or 2-0). I then won the second game. After which he plays more patiently and with my recklessness beat me the remaining 2 games with the odd close rounds). We played a couple more friendlies but I lost these as you know Infexious is a very decent player and at this point I knew I already flopped the main event. Nice games dude & well played but I think I may still have something more to say next time overall Infexious won 3 games to 1..

Nice games enjoyed playing both of these guys hope to battle again soon.

Sorry I couldn't add anything to the score sheet guys we'll see how I do against the remaining contenders.
              Last edited by Morph; 13-10-2009, 00:27.

Comment

Bad luck Morph - you've got the toughest ones out of the way first though so you can go on to 3 straight wins now!
                Not going too well for ntsc-uk though, come on water, get us back in the game!

Here's my match vs Sith:

Comment

Reporting for duty! Will try to get some of my games in tonight.

Comment

Had my match against JasonC85 and won 3-0.

What is the current score btw?

Comment

I think that makes it 4-3 to them at the moment - well done water! Always hoped you'd have had enough practice to beat a blanka though!

Comment

Just had won my match against GC Zombie 3-0

Comment

Nice one, although they've taken 2 more I believe so that's 6-4. Got the crunch games of me & water vs infexious and hegg to come still...can't imagine they're going to go too well though!

Comment

Won 3-0 against sithlordx as well. Feeling abit more confident against Hegg with his Guile.. infexious on another level with footsies :\

Comment

'Mon the boys!

Comment

Working...
                              X