No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2 Co-op & Multiplayer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more than happy to jump into this as long as I don't have to play with randoms. Feel free to send me an invite if you see me online, odds are I'll only be playing EyePet anyway.

Comment

LOL. I immediately Mute All in the lobby. It would be great to get 6 or 8 of us together for a private match. There's a lot to the levels I'd like to investigate, but it's kind hard when the matchmaking does really stuff like stick me, on my first game (lvl 1) with a bunch of players all rated in their 30s and 40s.

Comment

Matchmaking is horrible for the most part in this from what I can tell to be honest, and that's assuming you even get a match at all.

Comment

Yep. So can we get enough of us for a game tonight? Thinking it'll be a good blast until 11.30 when I may or may not be heading to Asda to get Cod6 (if not I'll be up early to Sainsburys in the morning, £7 more but I get a lay in in the morning....).

Comment

I can be on from 22:00, no problem.

Comment

Excellent

Anyone else?

Comment

count me in =>

Comment

Cool

That makes 4 of us so far....

Comment

So... who's the fourth?

Comment

My mate Andy is coming online. Hopefully!

Comment

Phew. For a moment there I thought I'd lost the ability to count.

Comment

Of course, Andy may or may not be one of my multiple personalities....

Maybe we can get a 4 player party going and jump in to other games. I've only tried Deathmatch and Elimination. Elim is brilliant, I didn't get on with DM but then they were the first 2 games I played, so that may not be too surprising.

Comment

But what happens if your two personas end up on opposing teams =>

Comment

That'll get ugly. Self harm, the full works.

Comment

Right, I'll be hiding behind some cover till thats done then =>

Comment

Working...
                                X