No announcement yet.

Words with Friends - Super Relaxed Tournament Vol.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have another game against you mate, just the one I have just accepted and played my first word

Comment

You do my end, started on 9th Dec, there are no tiles left and you've won really, you need to pass or resign. I played "HE" six days ago.

Comment

I can't do anything with that game as I kave already won according to my screen

Comment

Still in play my end, waiting for your turn lol. It'll go in time I'm sure.

And stop with the seven letter words please, you starting a game with two is making me feel inadequate.

Comment

lol, I justs started with an 8 letter word against Gradius after he started

Comment

okay, not long got back in from work. Watching the footy at the moment, but have managed to make a move against my challengers so far. Will challenge for my "home" games later.

I'm not sure what would be the best most interesting way to score people for wins in the league. I proposed the normal 3 points for a win and 1 if you ever draw lol. Someone said add all overall game scores up (could go into the millions there ).

Let me know what you lot think. I'll note down all the scores so far later or tomorrow.

Comment

Right, all my home games are started now.

I reckon just 3 points per win is fair, sometimes the board gives both players really low scores so it would be harsh to penalise for that.

Comment

Result

DavidHolliss 297 Mik3F 297

yes that's right lol, the game said I won, but don't know why....

Comment

Everybody i'm playing seems to have raised there game now its tourny time, i'm getting royally smashed in most of my games so far.

Sorry i'm taking a long time to respond in my games. If i'd tried harder at school 20 years ago, i wouldn't have to work midnight till ten in a dead end job, and i'd probably know more words with x's and z's in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                      Everybody i'm playing seems to have raised there game now its tourny time, i'm getting royally smashed in most of my games so far.
                      Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                        Result

DavidHolliss 297 Mik3F 297

yes that's right lol, the game said I won, but don't know why....
                        So this will be one point each for a draw though, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                          If it's any help I'm putting less effort into all of mine at the moment. Too busy at work but don't like keeping people waiting too long!

Comment

I'm trying to really plan out my words now & if I can see that my placement will be an advantage to my opponent, then I go somewhere else. That strategy isn't working too well at the moment though!

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
                              I'm trying to really plan out my words now & if I can see that my placement will be an advantage to my opponent, then I go somewhere else. That strategy isn't working too well at the moment though!
                              I'm trying to do that but half the time the only words I can see are ones that open up a potential triple letter / word score for my opponent!

As in Scrabble, I sometimes hang on to certain letters if I'm one tile away from being able to put down a brilliant word. Of course, most of the time the place you wanted to put that word will be taken as soon as you get the missing letter

Comment

Result

Itsthere 306 - Number45 250

Comment

Working...
                                X