Fallout 3 PC-Post here if you want to borrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol sorry Stevie!
    I had this as well, I had the update and couldn't get it to work at first either. All I did was restart the pc after the update, drop the settings down to medium, started the game without signing into live and then once the game had loaded then signed into live.

Comment

I may try signing out of live etc, if not i'll get jebus's address off him and post it on, was worth a go lol

Comment

Nah still nothing neil, i'll have another read through google to see if i can find anything else that may help.

I'll message jebus now for his address and post it off tomorrow for him.

I'll have to find another easy game for points lol.

Cheers anyway neil

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
          Anyone know why i can't get this game to work?

Installs ok and everything is fine untill i try to start a game, then i get a message saying it's stopped working!!

Anyone got any ideas?
          I had that until I updated using the 50meg update from the official site! I also put it into windowed mode and removed the v-sync option.

Anyway, I'm done now. Can the next person on the list please PM me their address so I can send it on?

Once again, thanks for this

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
            I had that until I updated using the 50meg update from the official site! I also put it into windowed mode and removed the v-sync option.

Anyway, I'm done now. Can the next person on the list please PM me their address so I can send it on?

Once again, thanks for this
            Glad you got it to work Jebus
            Synthesthesia is next in line.

Comment

This should be on it's way to Synth asap!
              Last edited by Jebus; 22-01-2010, 16:43.

Comment

Right done with this, sending on to the next person as soon as I get the address!

Comment

is this still doing the rounds?

Comment

Yes mate, I think Famidude's got it at the moment send him a PM.

Comment

I do have it sort of.

It's at my mums at the minute so will pick it up over the weekend when I go to pick up some more stuff and get it out early next week.

Comment

Sound job! ill pm you my address, wheres it headed after me as im the last on the list, is it back to you neil?

Comment

Yes mate as far as I know it is let me know when you've finished with it (no rush).

*Update* 26.02.2010

This is now on it's way back to me so if anyone else wants it just post in the thread.
                          Last edited by Neil; 26-02-2010, 19:17.

Comment

Any chance I can sneak a borrow of this? FamiDude has been retired so my new tag could do with some beefing up in the G department!

Comment

I lent this to a mate who decided to erm lose it

I'm still hoping it will resurface so will let you know.

Have you done the FIFA rtwc I sent you that's piss easy for starters.

Comment

Working...
                              X