POK?MON HeartGold/SoulSilver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POK?MON HeartGold/SoulSilver

A thread for friend codes, requesting Pok?mon for trades, battling and the like. Organise everything here!

Friend Codes:

HeartGold

SoulSilver

toythatkills - 2321 8422 8788

While you're waiting for your copy, anybody who's not done so yet should log on to the WFC with Diamond, Pearl or Platinum to get a special coloured Pichu which, in turn, unlocks another special Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Think it's available for EU and US copies of the games for the next few days.

Instructions here.

Comment

Thanks! I'll have to make sure to dig out my DS this week.

Comment

ive traded the pichu over to gold , i will get my friend code up later

Comment

Just to make you guys aware, I believe that Diamond/Pearl/Platinum owners have until the end of this week to download the Pikachu-coloured Pichu from Nintendo WFC.

Also, the "Notched-Ear" Pichu cannot be traded from HeartGold/SoulSilver once you receive it.
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 22-03-2010, 05:38.

Comment

I think my Pearl is a US copy? Does that mean I'm too late and will I even be able to trade it to a UK SoulSilver if I not?

Comment

Originally posted by Roddie View Post
              I think my Pearl is a US copy? Does that mean I'm too late and will I even be able to trade it to a UK SoulSilver if I not?
              Apologies...total information fail on my part.

Of course you can download the Pikachu-coloured Pichu onto your US copy of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - that's what I did with mine.

What I meant to say was that the download ended this week.

Once you've done it, you can transfer it to your HeartGold/SoulSilver at any time to get the Notched-Ear Pichu, who can't be transferred out of HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Comment

Got the shiny Pichus in Diamond and Pearl in time. Just picked up SoulSilver this morning so I'll have to see about this notch-ear Pichu now as well!

Surprised there are no new comments with the UK release of these games. Gold/Silver was always my favourite generation of the game so this is a perfect excuse to run it for a fourth time (having completed Silver, Gold and Crystal all those years ago). Maybe plays too similarly to Diamond/Pearl for some people's liking but the creature design at this point is, personally, a big plus. The Pokéwalker seems like a smart addition to the series and I've only scratched the surface of its capabilities; I imagine one of its main purposes is to try and curtail the rampant piracy issue surrounding the DS .

Comment

I'll pop on tonight so that i can get a friend code. I'm interested in trading like for like pokemon that need trades to evolve, such as me trading my Kadabra for your Kadabra so we both get Alakazam. Also I have a meowth for those Heart Gold players who want to trade a unique pokemon from theirs?

Comment

Anybody want to trade starter Pokemon? I've been collecting them together from the various versions of the game I have, and I'd like to get the ones I'm missing.

Here's my current list:

I have spare (or can breed):

Bulbasaur
                    Cyndaquil
                    Turtwig
                    Mudkip
                    Squirtle
                    Chimchar
                    Piplup
                    Torchic

And I'm missing:

Charmander
                    Chikorita
                    Totodile
                    Treecko

I've been trying to fill in the gaps using the global trade stuff, but that's just full of people offering stuff like a level 3 Pidgey in exchange for a level 100 Mew. I wish you could filter to only show trades that are looking for Pokemon you actually own.

Comment

Have to check on the Totodile and Treecko front, but I definitely have a Charizard and a Meganium that I could breed.

Comment

Okay, I've found a Croconaw and Sceptile for breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                          I'll pop on tonight so that i can get a friend code. I'm interested in trading like for like pokemon that need trades to evolve, such as me trading my Kadabra for your Kadabra so we both get Alakazam. Also I have a meowth for those Heart Gold players who want to trade a unique pokemon from theirs?
                          So I've gone on and got my code:

4898 8662 3996

If anyone has a Kadabra they want to trade for a Kadabra let me know ok?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS View Post
                            Anybody want to trade starter Pokemon? I've been collecting them together from the various versions of the game I have, and I'd like to get the ones I'm missing.

Here's my current list:

I have spare (or can breed):

Bulbasaur
                            Cyndaquil
                            Turtwig
                            Mudkip
                            Squirtle
                            Chimchar
                            Piplup
                            Torchic

And I'm missing:

Charmander
                            Chikorita
                            Totodile
                            Treecko

I've been trying to fill in the gaps using the global trade stuff, but that's just full of people offering stuff like a level 3 Pidgey in exchange for a level 100 Mew. I wish you could filter to only show trades that are looking for Pokemon you actually own.
                            I can trade you a chikorita for a squirtle?

Comment

Winner's Path route for the Pokewalker is now available if anyone hasn't noticed.

Get it! Get it!

Comment

Working...
                              X