MW2 Spec ops on Veteran (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MW2 Spec ops on Veteran (360)

im looking to finish this off as ive not got round to it yet. Ive only got a few to do which are

Snatch and Grab
    Wardriving
    Wetwork

If anyone would be kind enough to lend me a hand to finish these off i would be most greatful

of course ill return then favour if you need a hand with any other game i have as well.

Mark
    Last edited by Margoos; 28-05-2010, 09:05.

I'd be happy to help you out if still struggling.

Comment

There's a way to do terminal on your own in less than 40 seconds real easy Youtube it the video will show you the way.

Comment

ruarai has been kindly helping me through this so only got the ones on the list to do now., thank you for the offer though jimmy.

I'll be sure to check that video out tho, I'm intrigued to see how that's done.

When I've got them all I'd be happy to help others if needed as well.

Comment

You can speed run snatch and grab aswell, nowhere near as easy as terminal but it is doable just by using a shotty and flashbangs, think i clocked around 1:30 something for it.

I've yet to do wetwork with the lad i'm doing spec ops with, if i manage it ok i'll give you a hand with it if you haven't done it in the meantime. As for wardriving, euggghhh, that mission along with the gualag prison one are horrible!.

Comment

ive had a quick go at that in the past but gave up after a few goes, im sure i could do it that way if i was patient.

Just abouts got wet work done, got a good technique going with ruarai so next attempt we should be good for that one. if you need help with that tho if you dont manage to get it done then i can lend you a hand at that.

The gualag one was a nightmare for me and my mate until we got lucky and did it in about 30 seconds

Comment

My mate was downed and i'd jumped into the sewer/drain, he had his bleed out time to crawl through the last room of enemies, i could only see the distance remaining for him to make it and the clock ticking down, think we had a couple of secs left. Was funny but i had a dab on!.

We're going to try wetwork today so i'll let you know! just leaves me with Estate and 1 other.

Comment

Working...
              X