borderlands super-marcus sweep help desperately needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

borderlands super-marcus sweep help desperately needed

If anyone hasnt done this could i please join your game when you do as the game has messed up on me and i cant complete it. Im preety cheesed off atm and im split between snapping hte disc in half and just not playing it ever again

bri

I had the same issue my friend, whilst replaying it with another character (thank god)! It will glitch any game you join to with that character when trying to re-attempt this section!

My only suggestion would be to try with a seperate character and it MAY work? If you are doing it on 360 I would happily run through the game with you for your completion stats if thats what you need?
    Last edited by ^Katsu; 23-05-2010, 22:23. Reason: WooooooOOOOOAHh BODYFORM or Making the sense of sentence...

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
      It will glitch any game you join to with that character when trying to re-attempt this section!
      Really? I thought you could fix it by joining someone's game who hasn't started that mission yet and then completes it...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I'm just about to do this for the 3rd time. I'll wait a bit if you want to join in.
        360 here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Really? I thought you could fix it by joining someone's game who hasn't started that mission yet and then completes it...
          I hopped into my nephews game at his request as he was struggling and it screwed all 3 of the other players game on this mission in question oopsiedoops

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. Smouty can i take you up on your offer please.

I wondered if it was because i did the christmas one first (well second after the initial time you go in th armoury) so i reloaded and it still had the steal loot one checked off. Looked online last night and my heart just sank.

I love this game and to be only minutes away from getting the full 1500 points and to have this happen just destroyed me

I've been playing like mad this weekend to finish it and even put off Red dead.

My gamertag is bwi just like my username/psn id and everything else from the early days of arcades

bri
            Last edited by Guest; 24-05-2010, 11:22.

Comment

Any update here?

Comment

It didn't appear to work. I was on PT1 but it didn't corrupt either.
                I haven't got a game in progress on PT2 at this point.

Comment

Interesting, did bwi's game corrupt on PT2 then?

Comment

Sounds that way, they are completely separate to one another so BWI would have to complete every mission on playthrough 1 not just Super Marcus Sweep, i'm in the same position, me and a friend restarted on PT1, it doesn't take very long once you get stuck in.

Unfortunately the game is starting to bore me a little now after the snoozefest Moxxi dome ****e, even on playthrough 2 it's very dull. 1 arena to go. Would have been one of my most favourite games played if it hadn't have turned into a big grind at the end.

No fast travel on Knoxx was a big error in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X