Super SF4 Live Tournament mode Tourney thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super SF4 Live Tournament mode Tourney thread

Super Street Fighter 4 Live Tournament Mode RANBATS (360)!

Stakers
    Teddy meow
    Jonni 13oy
    sk3pz
    Dennoman
    no1 CHIEF M O E
    G1NKE1
    the ch33se
    themarine1979
    Psyduck
    ScannableName
    Socko
    JaySab
    SILENT MOUNTAIN
    Mayhem64
    Mr Kirov

Please reply if you want to be put into the mix. Everyone so far has said evenings are best, so lets go for a test on Tuesday 17th August @ 19.30.
    If we aim for 12 or so players then we have a few subs. It will be a case of first come, first served. If not, I can invite a couple of non forumites but would prefer to keep this in house so show some interest SF4 heads!

I'll send a reminder on Sunday/Monday.
    Teddy meow will host on his super duper broadband and I will invite everyone to join a XBL party at about 19.25 then he can invite to game, should be pretty smooth.

This will all be over pretty quick so we should be able to get quite a few games in, plus we can all watch each other's matches and maybe learn a few tricks to take down the beast psyduck (if he joins).

No rules on character selection just do whatever you want. Might even be able to post the best videos up here.

Hopefully this can be successful, there's not many of us on here so we got to stick together. If anyone has a problem with the date/time post up and we'll try and come up with something that suits most.

Ta
    Peedy
    Last edited by Stakers; 17-08-2010, 18:09.

I'm game.

Actually- ignore me, just saw it's next Tuesday, and I'll be away. D'oh.

Comment

Will try and make it, shouldn't be a problem

Comment

This sounds awesome! My internet connection can be pretty poor at peak times though so I won't put my name down this time. If subs are needed then I should be available as a last resort!
        Last edited by Hulk Davidson; 09-08-2010, 09:21.

Comment

Yeah, Ill give this a go, if I dont forget.. :-/

Btw it would also be good if everyone has their mics turned on so we can commentate matches

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244 View Post
            Btw it would also be good if everyone has their mics turned on so we can commentate matches
            WHAAA!!? You want to talk over Xbox Live while you play? Nobody does that anymore unless by commentate you mean shout homophobic slurs down the mic?!

Comment

Im up for this! Gamertag is MrKirov. Although I cant concentrate and speak and listen at the same time!!!

Comment

Added concrete snail and MrKirov. Also added Hulk Davidson and endo, don't worry if you can't make this date as it is subject to change and hopefully we will be able to carry on and do some more days in future if it's a success.

Comment

Cool

Comment

I'm keen though can't guarantee I'll be free. If I am then I'll be online though no doubt

Comment

I'm in, my live tag is ScannableName.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck View Post
                        I'm keen though can't guarantee I'll be free. If I am then I'll be online though no doubt
                        I know its a bit far in the future to guarantee you can play but I'm working late this week and 19.30 seems like a reasonable time for most people. If there's another day anyone wants to nominate it is flexible.

Comment

At the minute I don't really know when I'll be free far in advance so don't plan them round me! Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to plan better.

Comment

Am I too late to join in? Tuesdays are usually fine for me.

Comment

Plenty of time left to join Jay, we're not doing the first one till next tuesday to drum up enough interest to get at least 8 players.

Comment

Working...
                              X