Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demon's Souls (Asian / lvl109) - I need a trophy buddy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demon's Souls (Asian / lvl109) - I need a trophy buddy!

With the imminent arrival of Dark Souls, I want to get around to platinuming this. Especially before they close the servers! My big problem is I moved house 2 years ago, when I was playing the game, and now not only am I WAY OUT OF PRACTICE, but my broadband connection sucks. Expect barely noob-lite skills and the constant threat of disconnection.

Asian version of the game (Korean to be exact). Level 109.

I finished it once and have almost done a second time, except for those two brutes on the bridge and the final stage. I'm going to need help with the two demons. Mainly though, I need some kind chap with infinitely more skill than me to part with their goods.

For the Soldier's Trophy all I need is Selen's weapon called Blind. You can have it back after I clock the trophy, but I just haven't the stomach to trudge through the swamp with an all black tendency.

I also need stones. Enough to prop me over the edge when making weapons. For some reason I lack pure stones, despite killing a ton of lizards.

Anyone got spare of these? I NEED:

Greystone (pure) x 1
    Greystone (chunk) x 7

Bladestone (pure) x 1
    Bladestone (chunk) x 5

Dragonstone (chunk) x 2

Suckerstone (chunk) x 2

Spiderstone (chunk) x 2

Mercurystone (pure) x 1
    Mercurystone (chunk) x 5

Pulpstone (chunk) x 5

Moonlightstone (pure) x 1

Darkmoonstone (pure) x 1

Cloudstone (chunk) x 7

If anyone has any of these spare, I could do with a few. Whatever you're willing to part with. We could meet up and drop/trade. I'm not sure when, but we could liaise. I'm away from 25-29th though.

I have these available if you need them:

Hardstone (pure) x 1
    Dragonstone (pure) x 1
    Suckerstone (pure) x 1
    Pulpstone (pure) x 1
    Spiderstone (pure) x 1
    Faintstone (pure) x 1
    Cloudstone (pure) x 1
    Last edited by Sketcz; 23-06-2011, 18:34.

Need to know what version of the game you're on and what level you are mate.

Comment

Haha! Told you I was rusty. I forgot there's a 10 level cap difference (or at least there was when I was on).

I'm on the Asian version (Korean) and I'm level 109.

Comment

Sorry for the double post.

Updated first post with details on the specific stones I need. I also have a few pure stones to trade.

Stupid question: you can trade stones, right? Because I've traded a ton of regular items with people, like weapons and souls. I can't quite recall doing it specifically with stones though.

Comment

Holy crap! I just discovered you can duplicate ANY item you already have!

For Demon's Souls on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "duping with thomas".

I was feeling guilty asking for stuff, but not any more. I still need at least one pure stone though for the above mentioned trophies. Does anyone have any pure stones to trade? If you have 1 then you technically have 99.

Please people, help a lazy cheater in need. Would you deny a homeless bum money to buy booze? No, no you wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
          X