NTSC-UK XSN Sports Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me down for Topspin and Links.

Dunno about Amped2 yet, I wasnt that taken with the original but it might be cool.

Comment

Put me down for Top Spin

Comment

The names are coming in thick and fast, which is great news .

One issue that I must mention, each league can only have either 4, 8, 16 or 32 players. This means that if we end up with an odd number, the first that applied will get to be in the league. e.g. if we end up with 21 players for Top Spin, only the first 16 will get into the league.

The alternative would be to allow other people (i.e. anyone on Live) to join the league by making it public to bolster up the numbers. I'm not so sure about this, as we could get some lamer or an absolute gaming monster who would crush the rest of us, which isn't what this is about.

Can others post their thoughts on this too?

Also, when shall we start these leagues? I'm going to suggest 10 days after the PAL release date. This gives everyone a bit of time to practice and hopefully enough people will register so that we can have large 32 player leagues.

Again, post whether you think this is a good idea or not .

Comment

I think we should just keep the league forum only, if it means having a smaller league then so be it. I'm sure more people will get the game after we all start raving about it anyway.

I think your 10 days after idea is a good one but what about starting a mini "trial" league at launch so we can get it sussed properly and try to iron out any problems that might arise. That way we can get a set of rules ready for the "big" league and everyone knows the rules before-hand (save any arguments)

Comment

You can ad me to the Links and Top Spin leagues please

Comment

Pop me down for a definite on Top Spin. I may come in on the others but i'm not definite yet.

Comment

Put me in for Top Spin and Links

Comment

stick me down for amped 2 too.

Also saying as a few of us have top spin already (check your local dixons, toys r us etc as its on the shelves already and not friday) does anyone fancy a knock around ?

Comment

Originally posted by geldra
                    stick me down for amped 2 too.

Also saying as a few of us have top spin already (check your local dixons, toys r us etc as its on the shelves already and not friday) does anyone fancy a knock around ?
                    You buggers i havent found a copy of Top Spin early yet. ft:

GAME and Gamestation arent selling early, just rang up.

Comment

I'd like to take part in this wondeful league of yours
                      If you just to beat revisedGenocide at topspin,he thins he is 't3h 1337' im willing to try and prove he is 't3h 5uck'

Anyway Topspin is the only one I will be able to afford untill christmas so best only put my name down for that.

Gamertag = Mr Mork

Comment

Thanks to everyone who's shown an interest so far. Looks like we'll have some good leagues by the times the games are released and more people will probably join after the games come out properly.

Can anyone in the list whos gamertag is different from their name on here please let me know what it is.

Cheers
                        Jez

Comment

top spin and links for me mate!

Neil.

Comment

I'd be a defo for Top Spin, and a maybe for Links.

Comment

Topspin please. Gametag is Simms.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamninja
                                I'd be a defo for Top Spin, and a maybe for Links.
                                I've put you down for Top Spin. Let me know about Links

So far we've got enough people for a 16 player Top Spin League, an 8 player Links League and a 4 player Amped 2 league. I'm hoping that when these games are released, that more people will join in. Amped 2 and Links only need a few more for an 8 and 16 player leagues respectively.

We need another 15 players for a 32 person Tops Spin league, but as the game is getting cracking reviews, I'm hoping we'll get enough .

Comment

Working...
                                X