No announcement yet.

Shikigami No Shiro II Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started playing properly (LOVE IT!)

2395890420 - Kuga2 - x8 9704 - Stage 4-2

Comment

Thats more like it! More competition! New Score!

2,957,401,550 - Kuga - 2 - 15749 - 5 - 4-2

Comment

New score!

3,017,030,180 - Kuga - 2 - 17206 - 5 - 4-2

Comment

Hey

Im just wondering if anyone could give me advice on how your supposed to play this properly?

I've only been playing it for a short while and can get about 1,7xx,xxx,xxx - 3-2 - Kuga 2, but that seems to err on the low side a bit, comparing to the scores you guys are getting here.

Does anyone have any links to video's or stuff showing how it's "supposed" to be played?

Cheers Guys

Comment

Make sure you BUZZ shots as you use your secondary attack (hold fire)

You notice a ringing sound and a red aura around your character when you are in the correct BUZZ range. Just let your ghost attack take care of the enemies while you BUZZ shots and keep the tension going (x8 multiply max) - destroying the bosses and sections of bosses with x8 tension will boost your score also.

Comment

Thanks for that, sounds like what i've been doing anyway, I guess, I just need to buzz more shots then.

Comment

Has anyone got good with any other characters apart from Kuga and the guy with the ridiculous swords? They all seem weak in comparison but maybe I'm not playing them properly.

Anyway, my best effort so far:

HulkDavidson - 1,384,518,840 - Kuga - 2 - 6276 - 3-1

Comment

I'm primarily a Kuga (2) player.

Although i have got a 2 billion something score (not enough to beat my current Kuga score) with Kim (2) and died on 5-1.
                  On that play i decided that blasting everything with my normal shot on stages 4 & 5 was better than trying to 'buzz' and rack up multipliers with the swords. I was doing pretty good until the start of 3-2 where i decided to go commando and use my standard shot, just to keep my highscore.

I am warming to Hyuga (2) where i play kinda similar to Kuga. My highest score with him is around 1.4 billion something.

The problem with me is that i keep playing Kuga's style (just trying the same setups and buzzing the same as well) with everyone.
                  So far i can't really play:

Sayo
                  Fumiko
                  Chibi Fumiko
                  Niigi GB
                  Roger

I'm mainly a Kuga (2) Hyuga (2) and Kim (2) player.

Comment

Kuga 2 - 2'067'009'000 - 10485 - 3-2

getting there...

Comment

bumped for the dc release peeps

Comment

Working...
                      X