Torchlight II - any takers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchlight II - any takers?

So, the game which Diablo III will probably wish it was is launching tomorrow. Anyone interested in getting a group thing going? I quite fancy a proper co-op dungeon crawl after the sadly limited amount of fun I managed with D3 (boy did that get old fast!)

Here's a hint Blizzard, RPG fans actually like randomly generated dungeons. It adds what we call LONGEVITY and REPLAY VALUE!

And at quite a bit less than the king's ransom you asked for with your "game" it'll probably beat you in pretty much every category.

Agree with all of the above and would totally be in on the plan if I had an adequate BB connection. Fingers crossed I will soon. However, this also clashes with Borderlands 2 and LBP Vita so finding the time will be difficult.

I really hope this decimates Diablo in sales as it'd be a good message to game devs and publishers.

Comment

I'm waiting a few weeks and then gathering some feedback before I jump in. I'm still hooked on this WoW private realm (original WoW before the expansions / nerfs).

Comment

Ah rats, Borderlands 2. I forgot that was this month.

Probably not the best time for TL for to be launching. I'll probably be all loot whored out by the time I'm done with that one!

Comment

Mines currently downloading, looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
          X