No announcement yet.

Battlefield 4 - PS4 Bordersdown online thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah think I missed you, dude! Is there a way I can search for servers that members of the boardersdown platoon are playing on?

Comment

We're all psn friends, so when you go to the main menu, it lists friends playing on the right, and their match info. Or press the touch pad to bring up the battle log menu and use triangle to join their match.

I should be on sometime after 5pm today for an hour or two before I'm start my day so hopefully we can get some points happening.

Comment

I'm on most nights now, look for me around 10.30 or 11pm for an hour or two.

Comment

Sweet, I'll be on! See you on the battlefield, solider!

Comment

Ha sorry I had to shoot you last night DA!!! Hopefully next time you're on you won't get booted to the other team.

Comment

Haha. That's cool. I'll get you next time! You were the first to draw your gun! ;p

Comment

Mad LAV25 skillz from Tobal last night, whilst I was missing everything manning the machine gun, he was rippin it up on the main cannon. We had one guy try to suicide us with a C4 loaded snowmobile multiple times, epic fail each time.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                  Mad LAV25 skillz from Tobal last night, whilst I was missing everything manning the machine gun, he was rippin it up on the main cannon. We had one guy try to suicide us with a C4 loaded snowmobile multiple times, epic fail each time.
                  A 2nd gunner it key to staying alive in tincans, even just a little suppression can make a rocket miss its target. yeah that c4 guy kept coming but either missed or got shot down numerous times I think I finished that fight 30+ kills for 2 deaths.

I like 2nd gunning to, I usually slap on active radar(instead of reload) and INV sights you can see everything coming(I use it when main to so I can easily see mines) and mechanic skill on engineer.

Comment

Nice playing with you Tobal! Sorry about blowing up the tank you were in with my trusty RPG. I actually took down a helicopter with two RPG hits. Got a multi kill on that baby! Aaah BF4...When your playing well, it's SO good! Also I have an urgent question, how do I deploy my customised tanks and helicopters etc? Cheers!
                    Last edited by darkangel; 07-02-2015, 22:15.

Comment

In the loadout modification screen, press one of the shoulder buttons (L1/R1?) and you'll move to the vehicle mod screen.

Comment

Yes, but when I press deploy for a vehicle it doesn't deploy. I just have the option to spawn somewhere on the map as a soldier.

Comment

If you mean deploy into them when there parked at a base its the right stick (and only if it highlighted in white, grey means its not spawned and out on the map somewhere), if its to change whatever loadout and colour scheme its as Kryss says, tapping one of the shoulder buttons on the loadout screen while on any class.

You may have RPG'd me back to hell but i a traded you one round of tank shell death in some sort of cross-counter

Comment

Haha you did indeed! I love solider vs tank battles! They are always so tense! You should have got out and ran for it!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                              Haha you did indeed! I love solider vs tank battles! They are always so tense! You should have got out and ran for it!
                              Never! My pride as tanker operator won't allow it

Well the main reason is to go down with the ship so the enemy don't repair the vehicle i'm driving putting us at a disadvantage.

Comment

Nice playing with you tonight Tobal! Damn those two campers on the hills eh?! We got proper swamped!

Comment

Working...
                                X