No announcement yet.

Links 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brats there seems to be a blockage with DVDBO stuff, check out the thread on q+a. There are similiar threads on dvdforums and avforums. I've got 4 games pending from them, inc LINKS2004, PGR2, Counterstrike and MKD!!

Neil.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Neil. I'm waiting for the same games too. I received Top Spin, Amped 2 and RS3 okay within 5 days. The last of those was RS3 which was shipped on the 8th November. Links was shipped on the 14th, but no sign yet .

Comment

Having being blasting round hairpins in PGR2 and blasting people in Rainbow 6 I thought I'd try a more sedate game of LIVE golf. What a great game, I'd been initially weary of playing it online and having to wait for each player to take a shot, however it all workd really well. Just played a few holes with a vast age range of players from 53 to 20 from Boston to the Isle of Wight. Lots of 'Good Shots' all round.

IMHO a better more intuitive game than Tiger Woods and a whole new ballgame when played online. Recommended.

Comment

Also if you get bored easy there is the fast play mode where u all take shots at the same time. Soon fly through rounds playin like that

Comment

Is anyone still interested in doing a tournament on Links? It can be set up so you don't necessarily need to play against someone, just play a round yourself and it posts up your score.

I've been playing this a lot lately and it really has came into it's own, not played much online though.

Comment

Working...
            X