Mario Kart 8 Leaderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated.

Gambit's Flower Cup Mario Circuit time disputed until photographic proof is supplied. (probably partly my fault for not asking which cup).

Comment

Finally, I'm on the board. Even if it is just for a few hours lol. (Prints screen).

Comment

Tried beating dataDave's 1 min 50 on first mario circuit. I can beat his first lap (only using the one boost) but then that circuit special car seems to be too fast because I can take the corners tighter but he still overtakes me on the straight

Edit just seen he's been pipped anyway

Comment

Just checking my time now and i posted my time on the Mario Circuit GBA but in the Shell cup, does this help clear things up? Though by the looks of things David has just beaten it.

Comment

Thanks yes. There are two tracks both the the name Mario Circuit.
            So probably best in future we say which cup Mario Circuit was in to be crystal clear.

Comment

Think that is a good idea, in all fairness i did not realise there was more than one.

Comment

No worries. Easy mistake.
                NOT! Nah just kidding

Does this mean my earlier time still stands for Flower Cup Mario Circuit?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                  No worries. Easy mistake.
                  NOT! Nah just kidding

Does this mean my earlier time still stands for Flower Cup Mario Circuit?
                  Lol i guess your time does stand as fastest but I'm now going to spend all day trying to beat it

Comment

No. Please. I beg you. Please Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Combination View Post
                      MK Stadium - 1:49.844

Update, please

Comment

Just posted a time on Moo Moo Meadows in Shell Cup of 1.44.942, i don't know how to upload pic but if I'm reading the leaderboard right on MK8 I'm 16th fastest in the list, is this in world?

Comment

Stupid work. Preventing MKTT action.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                            Oh hang on a minute, don't fear. I managed to beat it!

Mario Circuit - 2:02.863

Ghost uploaded.
                            You can update with this now Dave....

Hopefully it'l still stand by the time you read it lol

Comment

How about we go through each track on a weekly basis? So week one we all go at Mario Kart Stadium, post our times at the end and list a leaderboard for each track. Maybe by the end of it we work out standings. Would add some crazy bum longevity. 32 weeks to be exact

Comment

I second that idea! May as well just do them in order. Don't like a circuit? Get practicing on the next one a week early!

Comment

Working...
                                X