1080 Avalanche: Online Scoreboads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr
    Welcome to NTSC-uk then! Who told you about us?.
    "davidholliss" - know him from another forum.

I know what you mean about needing time to get back into it. I find it quite easy getting back into 1080 tho. I did try going back to SSX3 the other week though, to have a go at some challenge in a mag. Twas IMPOSSIBLE! All the controlls are backwards after playing 1080, and trying to do tricks is a knightmare. Good job the score I had on said level was already about 3 times greater than the top score in the mag..... wonder if my name'll be in it next month!

Comment

Well I tried and I haven't the faintest idea HOW you managed those times, any of you.

Comment

Enter The Cold (Ski School) - 0'49"19 - Haywood - Cooky

Top Tree Mama - 1'04"43 - Haywood - Cooky
        (p.s. Please don't beat that TTM time as it was a royal pain to get )

:d

Comment

Glad to see you've joined with a bang Cooky.

Comment

Easy Life (Tenderfoot Pass) - 0'43"54 - Haywood - Cooky

Comment

Easy Life (Tenderfoot Pass) - 0'43"54 - Haywood - Cooky

Comment

Blimey. I finally got this at the weekend (great handling as I expected), and was finding it easy in the main game. Now I've got an obscenely difficult challenge to look forward to...

Comment

The main game is more of a training mode for the time trials...

Comment

Well, I've been hammering the time trial mode since completing Expert (not yet ready for Extreme, and it just looks like mirrored courses anyway), but I'm not getting anywhere near those times.

And as for tricks, well. If I get more than 2000 on the ski jump I'll let you know; I just can't figure out how to chain at all.

Comment

Keep at it. Took hours....

Comment

Hello, I'm running the first 1080 ScoreBoard created. I don't intend to begg you shut down yours. I more came by to say hello. I newly updated it alot and we host all proof sent to us.

If you want to I can add the times listed here. I'm only doing that on request from the specific user.

Comment

Just checked out the times on that site. The ski school time is 5 seconds quicker than our quickest time (which I am still a couple of seconds off). How is it possible for someone to be 7 seconds quicker on that short track? I'd love to see a vid of that.

Comment

Me too How'd you get on with those replays I sent ya, charlesr... what do you think??

Comment

Yep would love to see a vid of that Ski School run, thought Marklar's was good

Comment

Managed to convert your save-game from PAL to US, but the replays and ghosts are of a type that can't be converted by the particular piece of software for the usb card yet. According to blokey on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ngcfs/ there's another bit of software you can use as well, so I need to try that. Or just come round your house and see it first hand
                                The peeps on that yahoo group are well helpful. Also there is a large list of savegames to download for different regions too. I got a US savegame with all games unlocked for Sonic Mega Collection, which has this dumb system where you have to play each game 20 times to open up all the locked Sega games. I uploaded my 1080 save with most stuff unlocked too. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X