Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
    Only about 5 mill in bells, but 300k+ in miles.
    Don’t know what to spend them on, but I feel if I spaff them away on multiple tickets, just to get some bamboo or rare flowers or something, Nintendo will bring out an awesome Bowser statue for 250k Miles..
    this is exactly why i'm been careful, i dont believe for one second that nintendo wont add a crapload of stuff to the nookmiles catalogue and i'm ready to spend. the islands of disappointment are not worth using nookmile tickets on.

Comment

I keep spending the Nook miles on streetlamps but also I don’t ever do anything to deliberately earn Nook miles so I just get them pretty randomly.

Comment

Curses! Normally I'm glued to this thread but the time I tune out I miss out on another big be pay off! Serves me right I guess. No big worries as I sold for 436 so it's not all bad

To catch up on the other chat topic I have around 150k in bells but I do finally have the house paid off, and only around 60k nook miles. I still find that The Abel sisters have quite a few items of clothing that I need to buy every day, that and burying 30k bells every day keeps me from accruing too much of a stash I guess!

Comment

526 dudes! Anyone need to sell?

Dodo code is JBR26.
          Last edited by cutmymilk; 08-05-2020, 11:20.

Comment

Nips at 569 in Pencarnan this afternoon. Come fill yer boots. Gates open now.

Comment

Wow, it's a good week for turnip prices!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Wow, it's a good week for turnip prices!
                Yeah, I think everyone's already made out like bandits

Comment

I'll be over now to whoever is open!

Comment

I put mine on reddit. It's bonkers lol

Comment

The netcode doesn't hold up well does it! Kryss new code coming for you

Comment

Comment

Made bank at Pencarnan, diolch!
                          Didn't get to drop a tip before it timed out, is there anything I can send you other than money?

Also, anyone who wants a few extra visitors, my mother, sister, brother and 2 nephews have turnips to sell... [MENTION=2492]cutmymilk[/MENTION] I've given your code to my fam if that okay...fam.

Comment

Yeah but good luck to them! Its busy here!

Comment

Yeah, sis keeps getting full messages. I reminded them to drop a tip, but if there's anything I can send you just let me know, as usual

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Yeah, sis keeps getting full messages. I reminded them to drop a tip, but if there's anything I can send you just let me know, as usual
                                Hi [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]: give em FNXKS for Pencarnan, don't worry about tips n ****

Comment

Working...
                                X