Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turnips selling at 549! Open

Comment

Now I regret not buying any turnips this week.

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
        On my way!

Lemme check if we friends...

Edit: yes we are
        Last edited by hudson; 12-05-2020, 11:27.

Comment

Wuh-oh! Someone's got their Nook phone out!

Edit: ha I see why. Heavy traffic.

Big thanks [MENTION=6024]KIT786[/MENTION]
          Last edited by hudson; 12-05-2020, 11:45.

Comment

Crumbs, I only bought a few this week but would love to come over tonight if you will be around?

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Do you still need a purple hyacinth? Cloned mine today so I have a spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Do you still need a purple hyacinth? Cloned mine today so I have a spare.
                ooh yes please i am still struggling with that one. even one would be enough to increase my odds of it multiplying. I have blue/orange/purple/black roses to trade or even blue or purple pansies if you need any of those. i do have 3 black cosmos i can let you have one but i haven't managed to get that one to multiply much so i need to keep 2.

if you open your gates i'll come over and bring a pair of most flowers i just listed if you need then you can breed those suckers to your hearts content. as we are best friend i can use my spade in your town to take the purple back but place it somewhere safe so i don't accidentally ruin your flowers as i'd feel crap messing someones flower beds up
                Last edited by importaku; 12-05-2020, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                  Crumbs, I only bought a few this week but would love to come over tonight if you will be around?
                  Yup will do!

Comment

DIY for grabs:

Music Stand
                    Ironwood low table
                    Last edited by kryss; 12-05-2020, 14:13.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      ooh yes please i am still struggling with that one. even one would be enough to increase my odds of it multiplying. I have blue/orange/purple/black roses to trade or even blue or purple pansies if you need any of those. i do have 3 black cosmos i can let you have one but i haven't managed to get that one to multiply much so i need to keep 2.

if you open your gates i'll come over and bring a pair of most flowers i just listed if you need then you can breed those suckers to your hearts content. as we are best friend i can use my spade in your town to take the purple back but place it somewhere safe so i don't accidentally ruin your flowers as i'd feel crap messing someones flower beds up
                      No need chap, I’m trying to work my way through them myself.
                      Slowly.

You old give some a water if you’ve got time?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                        No need chap, I’m trying to work my way through them myself.
                        Slowly.

You old give some a water if you’ve got time?
                        Yeah i can help with your spawn multiplier, only recently found out about that myself. Should be on a bit later if you are around my offer still stands though if further on you struggle for certain hybrids to spawn and you need help i can help you jump a step or two.

Comment

Don't think I've got you as a friend on the switch only 3ds.

Sent message to you
                          Last edited by BIG EDD; 12-05-2020, 16:46.

Comment

On my way now!

Comment

i've setup a dodo code for anyone not able to get in earlier... KXQBB

Comment

I came by earlier [MENTION=6024]KIT786[/MENTION]

Thanks so much for the crazy nip price extravaganza. There was loads of folks coming and going, it was quite a battle to leave!

I’m battling with connecting via my phones 4g as my new 5G home router has restricted NAT settings and no way to change them. There’s no way I’m going back to 4mb/s home internet though!

Comment

Working...
                                X