No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 147 for the next 4 hours if anyone wants to cash out, let me know and I'll open up.

Finally got a natural sand sandcastle. Let me know if you want.

Looking for Studio Lights in colours other than white and orange, and any other Rocket Lamps - I have red, blue, green, purple, turquoise.
    Last edited by kryss; 21-05-2020, 14:07.

Comment

I definitely have a yellow rocket lamp I can send you. Not sure what other colours I have but I'll check when I'm on later.

Comment

You want any other colours?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          You want any other colours?
          I have sent you yellow and pink. I’d love a blue one and a red one if they are going.

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Thank you!

Turnips are a respectable if not exciting 200 bells in my town this morning. If anyone needs to offload, let me know and I can jump on and open up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Thank you!

Turnips are a respectable if not exciting 200 bells in my town this morning. If anyone needs to offload, let me know and I can jump on and open up.
                That might be the best we get this week..
                My calculator is about the same:

Calculate your turnip price patterns and gain the most from the stalk market!

Anybody got a big spike coming?

Dogg, dya want anything bringing over? Did you finish your fossils?

Comment

I did finish my fossils, thanks! I’ll open up and leave it open for a bit if you can’t find a better price.

Edit: open!
                  Last edited by Dogg Thang; 22-05-2020, 09:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I did finish my fossils, thanks! I’ll open up and leave it open for a bit if you can’t find a better price.

Edit: open!
                    Thanks Dogg, your town is looking ace!

Watered your roses while I was there...

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                      Thanks Dogg, your town is looking ace!

Watered your roses while I was there...
                      Thank you! I appreciate that!

Edit: Oh, and thanks for those cool sunglasses! They're great! I have closed up now but I can open up again before 12 if anyone else needs me to.
                      Last edited by Dogg Thang; 22-05-2020, 09:59.

Comment

My nips have peaked at a disappointing 151.
                        If anyone missed Dogg’s price, I’ve opened up while I’m doing other things.

Please take the DIYs near the gate, otherwise I’m gonna BIM at least half of them this evening.

And if you wanted to water any of the flowers in pens, I wouldn’t stop you.

Comment

If you're still open after I've had breakfast I'll be on to water your flowers.

Comment

I will try and pop later too

Comment

Saharah is on the island, I've opened my gates for a bit.

Also have a spare Digsite flooring if anyone wants to trade.

Comment

Turnips have bounced up to 134 and broke Turnipprophet.io
                                Not sure if I should hold out for tomorrow or sell today. Still 25/turnip profit for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X