No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just started the game up for my Sunday evening fix and was surprised to see Daisy Mae still there. Is evening turnip buying a thing now as I’m sure she has been gone by midday ish every other Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by mikejenkins_uk View Post
      I just started the game up for my Sunday evening fix and was surprised to see Daisy Mae still there. Is evening turnip buying a thing now as I’m sure she has been gone by midday ish every other Sunday?
      She’ll only de-spawn if you go in a building.
      Technically, you could keep her there all day, as long as you start before noon.

Did you suspend your game from the morning, or save and quit?

Comment

I’m pretty sure I saved/quit as that’s what I always do. Sure enough she was gone once I entered/left the shop and wisp was there instead.

Comment

59.2% chance of a large spike this week.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            59.2% chance of a large spike this week.

Mine looks crap, again.

Comment

Sahara is here, gates open. If the rumours are true, the exchange ticket walls and floors are set, today's are stormy-night wall (animated) and rocky mountain flooring.

Feel free to grab my ever growing pathway of recipes, I'm going to junk them very soon!

I'll be away from the switch for the duration so fill yer boots.

EDIT: Now closed I'm afraid!
              Last edited by Briareos; 22-06-2020, 18:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                Sahara is here, gates open. If the rumours are true, the exchange ticket walls and floors are set, today's are stormy-night wall (animated) and rocky mountain flooring.

Feel free to grab my ever growing pathway of recipes, I'm going to junk them very soon!

Thanks man.
                Weirdly, I got:

Dig site flooring
                Daisy meadow
                Palace wall
                Construction site wall

So maybe the theory isn’t correct...
                Last edited by Budge74; 22-06-2020, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post

On my way!

Comment

I got:

Rocky Mountain floor
                    Daisy Meadow floor
                    Palace wall
                    Construction Site wall

Comment

OK yes so it does seem like the rumour is untrue, never mind, always a pleasure to host!

Comment

Thank you for the black roses budge!

Comment

My nips aren’t gonna get above 120 this week.

Comment

Saharah in town today. I'll open the gates in 15. I'll be in a meeting.

I got Street art wall, Desert vista wall, future tech floor and mossy-garden floor.
                            I'll let you guys know what I have for swaps in a min.

edit: closed up for the moment. I'll open again about 9pm for you.

edit2: swaps!

Daisy Meadow floor
                            Future-tech floor
                            Street-art wall
                            Last edited by kryss; 23-06-2020, 16:08.

Comment

Potential max of 654 thursday or friday.

Comment

Celeste is at mine, if you wanna grab a recipe. I’m open for a bit, will nip over to [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] ‘s later.
                                Shooting stars dont start til 11, won’t be on then.

Comment

Working...
                                X