Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
    There’s some red roses on the bottom left beach that you’re welcome to take. These have a 25% chance of spawning blues. I’ve got more than I need now.
    Cheers for those Reds, I finally have a blue!

Comment

Yay! I'm still working on it myself.
      Turnips are on ANOTHER fluctuating pattern this week with a high under 140.
      Just wondering if anyone has any other colour Garden Lanterns (I have black, white and bronze) or Study Posters (I have the alphabet and constellations).

Comment

Haven't played this for a while and the island is a tip but we could've lucked on a large spike for tomorrow pm. Will keep y'all posed: https://turnipprophet.io?prices=102.88.84..105........

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
          Haven't played this for a while and the island is a tip but we could've lucked on a large spike for tomorrow pm. Will keep y'all posed: https://turnipprophet.io?prices=102.88.84..105........
          Woot!

Comment

Crossing all my things!

Comment

We've peaked at 307 and that's as good as it'll get, chums. Not stellar but not bad: https://turnipprophet.io?prices=102.88.84..105.174.307......

I'll open up today at 16:00-17:00 GMT and later by request if required, so feel free to come fill yer boots. No need for tips, but if anyone could source me a black whirlpool bath I'd be much obliged and will of course pay.

Comment

You shall have your black whirlpool bath in a moment, with no need for renumeration!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  You shall have your black whirlpool bath in a moment, with no need for renumeration!
                  Yikes, cheers Kryss, that's fantastic! BTW will your extended brood be needing to pile over? (I'll unlock with a code if that's the case, and post it back here just before 4 when I'm back).

Comment

My sister hasn't gotten back to me yet. I know she is hoping for a large spike at her's this week too. I'll let you know, and thank you for remembering!

Comment

Pencarnan is currently open for turnip sales: 307.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                        Pencarnan is currently open for turnip sales: 307.
                        Has it gone to sleep chap?
                        Can’t seem to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                          Has it gone to sleep chap?
                          Can’t seem to get in.
                          Soz, I had to go away and it went to sleep, yes. Open again now.

Comment

Thanks man, all done.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] for the super-generous goodies! I hope you had enough profit left over from your nip sales! I've had to shut shop now but if anyone wants to make a nip drop later please let me know. Be available probably around 21:30 GMT onwards.

Comment

Ooh, I may pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X