No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an update coming for the phone app too with exclusive items.

Nips at 177 right now and a spike coming tomorrow morning and I'll be at work.

edit: can't execute plan as stated sorry...
    Last edited by kryss; 19-03-2021, 12:15.

Comment

Also the Sanrio cards scan fine in now and even when you invite them with the cards to the campsite the items become available on the Nook Shopping app

Comment

Celeste is here, with a heavy meteor storm.
        If anyone pops over it’d be cool if you water some of the blue roses up top, trying to fill that area out.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
          Also the Sanrio cards scan fine in now and even when you invite them with the cards to the campsite the items become available on the Nook Shopping app
          I just need to be able to buy them...

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post

Iron Garden Bench (Big Sister)
            Is this not just Garden Bench? I'll send it to you just in case.

Comment

Gate is open [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Gate is open @BIG EDD
                Can you send me a dodo code please?

Comment

On my way

Comment

Big thank you Kryss for the DIY cards and the bells helped me out big time

Comment

I just need to be able to buy them...
                      Yeah good luck with that. They are supposedly getting a reprint but watch that last for 5 seconds.
                      There is so much stuff that is made available it takes 2 days worth of nook shopping limits at least to get one of all of one character's stuff if you don't time skip. Just scanned Chai's card in today and ordered an amazingly cute hat and other items. I think I'm going to make a tea shop based around her items.

Been terraforming like crazy and my island is STARTING to take shape. I just have no idea where to put the residents and myself location and design wise.

Comment

Urgh!!!!

Spent all this time shaping my area for the museum, ornamental garden and rock garden only to realise/ find out about the rock spawning rule that means a max of 3 rocks can spawn per grid square so I have to move the entire ornamental/ rock garden area 2 squares down. Luckily I didn't start spawning rocks but I need to do a lot of redesigning/ potentially move 2 stairways. Bugger.

Trying to decide where to put my residents and my own house/ poss extra house is proving to be difficult. I want to be at a point by Easter having my island fit to be visited again without everyone living on the beach.

Also bought turnips for the first time in ages. Any high selling prices would be appreciated as all my bell savings are going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          Also bought turnips for the first time in ages. Any high selling prices would be appreciated as all my bell savings are going fast!
                          Get yourself growing gold roses and wait for the day you get the DIY for the crown or wreath.

Comment

I seem to be missing the coral Switch Lite.
                            Got the other 3 colours (yellow, grey, turquoise) if anyone wants to trade?

Comment

I'll send you one now. They are orderable from the catalogue: Nintendo Switch Lite.

Comment

I'll send you one now. They are orderable from the catalogue: Nintendo Switch Lite.
                                Yeah, Nook Shopping just seems to be cycling through the other three for me...

Comment

Working...
                                X