No announcement yet.

Made in Wario- Scores challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to compile the definitive unlockables guide and how to?

Comment

Right, I was gonna post my scores and then looked at Tokudas original post and my records are put to shame ft:
      Bit off topic (sorry) but what do you have to do on "The Band" level???. Its the one thats on the alien world (on left, one under wario level). The level its self is next to the ghost question/answer session on that world.
      Hope that made sense

Comment

Started giving my non-demo version (Thanks Tokuda) some serious playtime yesterday...

So far just the one score of note:
        Blue Pig: 230

More to follow.

Comment

Christ, you must have been playing it for ages to get that high...

Bit off topic (sorry) but what do you have to do on "The Band" level???. Its the one thats on the alien world (on left, one under wario level). The level its self is next to the ghost question/answer session on that world.
          There are two band levels that I'm aware of. One you simply need to tap A whenever a musical note passes through the instrument and the other takes the Simon Says concept and uses it for animation. Top one moves, left one moves...then you just press Up, Left.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
            There are two band levels that I'm aware of. One you simply need to tap A whenever a musical note passes through the instrument and the other takes the Simon Says concept and uses it for animation. Top one moves, left one moves...then you just press Up, Left.
            Aah, of course. Thanks for that. I was stuck on the "simon says" one.
            Thanks again mate

Comment

Red pig - 53
              Gold pig - 24

Not sure how well that stacks, not really trying - been trying to master Paper plane, but 160 is my limit.

Updated - new Red pig score.

Comment

Unlocked a new game in the bottom left corner - Pyoro.

Not sure how I did it, but I got 63 on Kat just before it unlocked. Just one more space to go then.

Comment

My (decent) scores so far:
                  Blue Pig - 230
                  Jimmy Stage - 54
                  Jimmy 2 Stage - 51

Comment

you have to have played every mini game in order to get pyoro.

to get pyoro2 you have to beat the hi-score in every game in practice mode

Comment

Getting better!

Red Pig : 63

Comment

Movin' on up:

Kat - 71
                        9-Volt - 59
                        Wario 2 - 55

I really should do some work...

Comment

red pig - 66

should have been more.

updated - Red Pig - 70 ... whilst walking.

Come on Tokuda, do the update!

Comment

okay, something in the Korean air...

Red pig level : 104

Comment

Sorry Mr. D- update has finally been done

Comment

Originally posted by DCharlie
                                you have to have played every mini game in order to get pyoro.

to get pyoro2 you have to beat the hi-score in every game in practice mode
                                I can't believe that I can't get Pyoro 2 just cause I can't read Japanese...

I am just two games short and not being able to read Japanese is stopping me get Pyoro 2.

Anybody have any correct answers shown as jpegs that can be posted up for people to see so we can all play Pyoro 2?

I am stuck on the level where there are Japanese multiple questions and the RPG boss level.

I somehow managed to do the other Japanese language level.
                                My basic Jap language skills came to handy understanding a little Japanese for the 'how many ninja's appeared' level...

Comment

Working...
                                X