No announcement yet.

Super Monkey Ball scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improved BE2 score, still cant get the videos to play though, even with that codec installed. Oh well its probably more fun learning how to do the levels on your own anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
      Improved BE2 score, still cant get the videos to play though, even with that codec installed. Oh well its probably more fun learning how to do the levels on your own anyway.
      That's strange, I just double checked some of them and they are divx, and I'm also using media player 9. Do you get sound but no picture? Maybe you can try installing the divx player... The vids are definitely worth watching, just to appreciate the guy's talent. Stuff like A11 and EX9, well most of the expert levels actually are pure class.

Comment

Yep I get sound but no picture. I also installed the player to try and get it to work but with no results. Perhaps I am trying to get different videos to work, could you provide some links for the ones you have watched?

Cheers

Comment

Sure, I got mine from here:

Comment

Finally got the bloody things to work. Had to mess around with it a bit though. Now I feel inadequate as some of those times are incredible, and the BE10 level uses a totally different method to me.

Comment

Added my new scores on for BE3,4 and 10.

Comment

Some scores from last night:
                BE2: 31460
                BE4: 11800
                BE6: 11240
                BE7: 11240
                BE10: 11212

I have to say I'm getting a bit sick of beginner. I'll post some individual advanced scores next time.

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean. Although I still have a lot of room for improvement it is getting a bit boring now. I really need to start putting effort into Advance because my scores are awful.

Comment

sorry im a bit late but 11302 on b6

Comment

Working...
                    X