No announcement yet.

PGR2 tonight anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, although sometimes I find it easier just to say I'll be on around a certain time. Other things sometimes get in the way.

Monday night would be a good one for me. Anyone else up for this?

Comment

I'm up for it. Mondays are fine by me if we want to get a weekly thing going.

I'll be on from about 8:30 this evening.

Comment

Great. I'll try and be on around the same time if I can .

Comment

Anyone up for PGR tonight, from 9pm onwards say ?

Comment

Who usually hosts? I'd like to play some NTSC-uk'ers. Whenever I stray off my friends list, I end up playing against awful fanboy tards, or boring goons that take it all too seriously and only race Ultimates. I like to mix it up a little. Cobra, Sting Ray, Caterham, minis, Tamora, whatever. I'm even growing quite fond of the Toyota 2000GT.

Comment

Add me if you like Mr Shape. Gamertag = Brats. I sometimes host, sometimes I just find a good game and invite likeminded folk to join in.

I prefer to mix it up as well. Different vehicles. Sometimes staright racing, sometimes muck about games like Cat & Mouse and Ellimination.

Comment

I'm new to the game, but definitely prefer mxing it up. Some of the most fun races I've had have been all Minis or all Boxters.

Comment

Ill be on from the 19th onwards Getting a lovely crystal xbox after my brother banned my green xbox in december

Gamertag - GinzaUK

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
                    I prefer to mix it up as well. Different vehicles.
                    Meh. Mix it up, he said. And what happens? I join and it's the Lotus Exige Owner's Club Convention, taking part in some perverse tour of the globe. And then everyone goes to bed at 11 pm, like women.

I thought you NTSC'ers were meant to be hArDk0r3??

So... when's the next one?

Comment

Originally posted by the shape
                      And then everyone goes to bed at 11 pm, like women.
                      Perhaps this should actually be "And then everyone goes to bed at 11 pm, with their women.". That's my excuse, anyway.

Oh and "sometimes muck about games like Cat & Mouse and Ellimination." What are these games? I must have missed things like this when choosing game options, and I've just been doing straight racing (not that it isn't fun).

Comment

Cat & Mouse and Elimination are user-derived games, like The Daddy on Rainbow Six 3, that are not selected in any options screen. Sets of rules, if you like, for different experiences that the devs didn't conceive.

We'll show you.

(And I make my woman wait.)

Comment

I'll stick around for longer next time .

Sorry, when I invited you I didn't realise the time. I'd already been on for three hours solid.

Comment

last night was fun
                            NTSC peeps are always fun to race with it isn't normally lotus and 11PM is a little early but i had work and stuff to take care of.

Always fun though MR Shape and we dont take it too seriously...

The conversation is always good while racing round everything from ninja gaiden to QVC gypo jewellry

Add me if you like...

Comment

Im in. 11pm

Comment

Anyone up for a game tonight???.

Quite fancy testing my skills against fellow forum people

Also, anybody willing to host??

Gamertag - Shawyboy

Comment

Working...
                                X