Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Island Thunder - Anyone still playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Marklar and Jimmie, it's been a while since I played but I'd love to come on again, those games we had when it first came out were ****ing awesome.

PM me when you're up for it... I'm working long hours atm but should be able to squeeze in some live time at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
      OK, so is any one up for a few rounds on this tonight? 007? Marklar? Soi?..
      Would love to, but I'll be working late this evening. I'll see if you are still around later when I get home.

Comment

I will be on for a little while this afternoon around 2pm ish if anyone's interested.
        Also 007 and I will be playing over the weekend. I will PM you Soi, and a few others to arrange a time. If anyone else is interested post here plz.
        Ta.

Comment

nice game jimmie - connection kept dropping but it was ok for most of the session

gonna have to work out how to keep comms on all the time (i am sure you can have it set up like rainbow 6)

Comment

Yeah, i'm not sure how you do it. It's a little hit-and-miss pressing that little white button each time.

Comment

Jimmie2k: I would definitely be up for some over the weekend. PM me a time. Sat late afternoon?

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I will PM you tomorrow sometime before lunch.

Comment

Working...
                X