KOTOR Downlodable content availble for XBL subscribers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KOTOR Downlodable content availble for XBL subscribers

Free download, Yavin Space station. Gonna download it tomorow though so i cant comment about the content

Cheers M8tey, downloading now .

This is the one I've been waiting for. Gives me an excellent excuse to play through the entire game again.

Now all we need is the DL for PGR2....

Comment

Yeah about time we had something for PGR2, been out for a good few months now ...

Comment

Nice

I guess I can say goodbye to my social life for another couple of weeks again. Even if the extra content isn't much good, any reason to play through it again has got to be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prine
          Free download, Yavin Space station. Gonna download it tomorow though so i cant comment about the content
          Can anyone comment on the content this gives?

The NTSC announcement of it says there is a new mission available, but elsewhere I've heard it's just a shope where you can buy more weapons etc

What exactly does this download give you extra for the Xbox game?

Comment

It gives you an extra area that you can go too after youve finished dantooine.
            Its not a entire new planet, and it doesnt have any quests that are mentioned in the journal.

Basically, you go there and meet a rodian that works with the exchange. You can buy high level items from him, and if you continue to go there after a few planets are done you'll meet some trandoshans who are trying to screw the rodian over.

If you go back there before you go to the star forge you'll end up fighting the trandoshans and saving the rodian. At this point he'll sell you some really rare items such as 2 new lightsaber crystals which affect the other crystals you have equipped. These crystals also give your lightsaber new colours. (I had a turqoise lightsaber- that rocked ^_^)

Its not as good as i thought it would be- but as people have said- any reason to play through it again is enough for me.

Comment

Thanks for that info!

I know what you mean, I have played it through fully 3 times, plus a few more times through to Dantooine before re-starting again to get my character how I wanted. I have found it hard to drag myself away! lol

I think the PC version had more content(?) and at the moment I'm not sure this is enough to tempt me to get a Live! subscription

For now then I guess I'll wait for Kotor 2, and try and catch up on the huge backlog of games I have amassed

Comment

Working...
              X