Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Hawks 4 Tournaments?

Hey guys, how u all doing?? ^-^

Hmm, me and my mate have been playing TH4 for quite a while now, and we're convinced that it's the best one! (**** Underground!!) We end up playing horse for a good few hours, usually getting over million points most of the time.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew about any TH4 Hourse tournaments about, and what kinda standard is needed to enter (or win!!). My highest score in one go is like 3.4 million, in 57 tricks... has anyone got a higher score? (MUST BE!!)

It would be cool to play a horse tournament against other guys.

If there aren't any maybe i could meet some of u TH4 fanatics and organise a mini one myself!! :P

Puyan

Hi Puyan. I'm more of a TH3 fan tbh (**** 4 AND Underground ) 4 was still good but I really miss the good old "clear the whole game with one character then get another character and do it all again"-mechanic (which forces you to learn about every nook and cranny of each and every level) I've not booted up a game of TH in ages.. but million point combo's in every level is what I used to aim for (i've done one in every level in 3 and 4) I've not heard many HORSE tournaments being organized (none at all tbh) only thing I've seen is on twingalaxies (where they keep records for combo and level highscores.
    If you do get something together or just want to compare high-combo scores in 3 or 4 i'm up for it. (I live on the southcoast of england)

Comment

I think www.cyberscore.net have high scores league for THPS games, take a look.

Comment

Working...
      X