Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGR2 - Many people still playing this regularly ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have now got my Xbox sorted out with some decent tunage and unlocked a few of the better cars so am all set from some onlineage, will definately be on tonight, and router came today so as soon as my 2, 20m ethernet cables come tomorrow will be all set up for XBL at decent hours of the day

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
      Doubt il catch up with David in any races though.
      Thanks for the compliment, however I'm only good on one track

The Shape/Ayton is top PGR2 player on my friends list.

Comment

I might be online tonight it depends if i do my bit decorating the downstairs and if my girlfriend lets me.
        If i stick her in front of the pc and let her play the 'Zoo' game posted in the first play thread then i should get several hours free .

Comment

Sounds like my household, but my Mrs loves the Broken Sword Series and Theme Park World.
          Only 2 bedrooms left to decorate

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
            The Shape/Ayton is top PGR2 player on my friends list.
            Let's just say I'm not the best on mine!

For some reason I slay cone challenges with the stony tranquility of an autistic savant, but fumble a decidedly mid-pack, average performance when it comes to racing.

Equally upsetting is that the best player I know is a mere mag designer, not a warm-blooded, hardcore, plays-games-for-a-living member of editorial. Every time I think that thought, I die a little more.

Comment

Greetings from an internet cafe abroad. Theres 12 pages of forum threads here unread so ill keep this short and snappy as im not on for long.

The game music is great. Where can i get the soundtrack as i heard there was one. Is that the case?

Will be on again in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
              X