Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGR2 (again) - Have you unlocked the GT1/CLK/TVR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGR2 (again) - Have you unlocked the GT1/CLK/TVR ?

Genuinely of course, how many of you have got GT1, CLK or all Platinum's for the TVR ?

There are so many TVR's online it's annoying since most of them are obviously PGR2 noobs, I haven't really put much time into the offline mode, prehaps now is the time to complete it on Platinum once and for all, done over 650 miles in my Enzo Ferrari, acceleration wise the TVR leaves it standing, if your seious about racing Ultimates, you now have no choice but unlock the TVR if you want to be competitive.

I have unlocked the GT1 and now trying to do the mutha on Gold.

I swear the Pad and Console is going out of the window anytime soon

Comment

I'm just all silver so far, and I'm unlikely to ever get the Golds needed to get any further. What little single-player I'm doing now is to earn the Kudos to unlock the rest of the buyable cars, really - I've got about 30 of them left to buy.

The TVR is stunningly fast, but for fun I'd rather just stick with the Koenigsegg and the Noble, really.

Comment

You only need all silvers for the GT1. All golds gets you the CLK which is actually slower than the GT1 .

The TVR is a monster, but it's easy to spot those who haven't earnt it as they lose it at every corner. An average driver in a GT1 can beat a bad driver in a TVR hands down.

I have the GT1 and I'll probably get all Golds, but I won't go for the Platinums. The cone challenges are the death of me.

I actually prefer racing in other cars besides ultimates all the time. Exige racing is brilliant. because of the massive acceleration but not ludicrous top speed, the pack is always amazingly tight, even on the ring.

Caterhams are another favourite too. And the Stradale .

Comment

Just realised about getting the CLK for golds, the Exige is great (it's great in Sega GT Online also, one of the best cars in the game once fully modded)

The most annoying thing about the noobs in the TVR's is the ramming you into a wall from behind as they cannot control the car/brake properly, like you say you can easily beat a noob in a TVR but guarantee they'll ram you a few times per race, however a good driver in a TVR takes a lot of beating.

Comment

I have all platinums, not as hard as you first think once you put your mind to it. First time round i did it on gold with a few platinums then finished up all the platinums. Main ones you have to look out for doing on platinums are the coupe and grand touring cone challenges, if you can do these you won`t have a problem with the rest i assure you. If your thinking that must of took ages to do, it didn`t really. Probably around 2 weeks the odd hour here and there in the evenings and a few more on the weekends. If you don`t believe me well my name is in a few of the time attack leaderboards in the top 20. Think i`m in the top 10 of kremlin 2 still with the cerbera if you want to find out if i can handle a cerbera or not

Comment

Actually, the Stradale and the Testarossa are both on the list of cars I need more cash for, so I'll have to get these next.

Comment

Working...
              X